I feel for Trump

SkylarkTempest

Last edited:

SkylarkTempest

Yes.... Its the Highest Form of Being a Patroit.... Others are just posers....

That's P-A-T-R-I-O-T, and a an extraordinary position to take. (Why are conservatives so elitist? LOL.) I guess our current president is just a poser. I guess less than 1% of Americans are patriots. I guess most of the Republican electorate are posers.

black dog

Free America
That's P-A-T-R-I-O-T, and a an extraordinary position to take. (Why are conservatives so elitist? LOL.) I guess our current president is just a poser. I guess less than 1% of Americans are patriots. I guess most of the Republican electorate are posers.

Awww.... Couldn't get a passing ASFAB or mom's wouldn't let you signup?

black dog

Free America
Better a Republican Poser than a democrat....
Better look at your numbers that are living and served again Toad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Biden and The Military Times don't decide who wins dumbdick...

Military Times isn't even a real military publication. In their own words it is "Independent news about your military". It is owned by Sightline Media Group, which is owned by Regent, which is a private equity firm. Here is their editorial staff and executives:

Not a single rank in the bunch.

People don't like to know things, even though the internet makes it so simple. They like to say dumb things like, "Oh, the military supports Biden because Military Times says so," with precisely zero knowledge of what they're talking about.

SkylarkTempest

Military Times isn't even a real military publication. In their own words it is "Independent news about your military". It is owned by Sightline Media Group, which is owned by Regent, which is a private equity firm. Here is their editorial staff and executives:

Not a single rank in the bunch.

People don't like to know things, even though the internet makes it so simple. They like to say dumb things like, "Oh, the military supports Biden because Military Times says so," with precisely zero knowledge of what they're talking about.

?? I didn't claim the military supports Biden because the Military Times says so. There were two polls cited in the article. Their data agreed with each other. The claim is that about 40% of the military supported Biden. A majority supported Trump, although this tends not to be the case among younger veterans and active duty service members.

black dog

Free America
I'd be happy to look at your data. What percentage of the military voted for Trump? And are those who didn't still patriots?
Anyone that is earning a 214 or has a 214 is a Patriot Toad.... You wouldn't understand what that really entails.... Who truly knows what percent voted for either person, you still havent learned anything about polls with the last two elections Toad?
I know I have never met a Marine thats a democrat....

SkylarkTempest

Anyone that is earning a 214 or has a 214 is a Patriot Toad

Okay, so I think we use language in different ways. I accept a more modern view of the world, with an emphasis on objectivity through precise measurement and use of language. This involves the use of agreed upon definitions for words. Language is fluid, of course, and the use of words can change over time, but intentional redefinitions are more a staple of the postmodernists. It seems like you're more postmodern, where reality is fundamentally subjective and words can mean whatever you want them to mean. A "patriot" is whatever you define a patriot to be. This is reminiscent of the BLM crowd that redefines racism as "prejudice plus power". They simply changed the definition to suit their purposes. That seems to be what you're doing, too.

WingsOfGold

Stupid phuck, you don't realize Military Times is NOT owned by the DOD but Gannett who also owns several leftist newspapers?

SkylarkTempest

As I asked, once again boy, your crunt ass served where again?

Big man...small words. Grunt Grunt. You strong and manly. Me very scared. And C is for cookie!

Where'd the president serve? Wasn't the 60's his vietnam? McCain served, and was treated like crap by the Commander in Chief. Guess he wasn't a "true" patriot.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Big man...small words. Grunt Grunt. You strong and manly. Me very scared. And C is for cookie!

Where'd the president serve? Wasn't the 60's his vietnam? McCain served, and was treated like crap by the Commander in Chief. Guess he wasn't a "true" patriot.

When did you serve Toad?
Go and look at John McCains voting record, he was a democrat in every way but what side he sat on.
President Trump is serving right now...

black dog

Free America
Okay, so I think we use language in different ways. I accept a more modern view of the world, with an emphasis on objectivity through precise measurement and use of language. This involves the use of agreed upon definitions for words. Language is fluid, of course, and the use of words can change over time, but intentional redefinitions are more a staple of the postmodernists. It seems like you're more postmodern, where reality is fundamentally subjective and words can mean whatever you want them to mean. A "patriot" is whatever you define a patriot to be. This is reminiscent of the BLM crowd that redefines racism as "prejudice plus power". They simply changed the definition to suit their purposes. That seems to be what you're doing, too.

Insert laughing monkey meme here...