I feel like a woman inside who was a man! a.k.a. I miss my "willy"

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
MELBOURNE, Australia - A man who says his doctors misdiagnosed him as a transsexual may sue the medical team that advised him to have a sex change, an Australian appeals court ruled.

Alan Michael Finch was 21 when he underwent a sex change operation to become a woman in 1988. By 1996, however, Finch said he was "a mess" and struggling to live life as a woman named Helen.

The following year, Finch began another round of surgery and reverted to life as a man.

Finch claims that the doctors who performed the initial sex change knew he was not a suitable candidate based on a medical report that described his masculinity as above average.

Last year, a court granted Finch an extension to the usual six-year time limit on such cases.

Let me get this straight... You agreed to have willy chopped off and put in a beaver den, but you want to sue the doctors because you didn't think this may not be for you or even consider a second opinion? If someone tells me I need to go chop mine off, I am damn sure going to make sure its the thing to do before it happens.

Also... does he have his original willy back or a loaner?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
appyday said:
I :gossip: they gave him an elephants trunk..the only problem he has is when he walks through tall grass it picks grass and tries to shove it up his :gossip: :shrug:

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to appyday again.

This is the funniest thing I've read in months!