I finally broke down

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Retailers make the sizes run smaller now so fat peoples feelings don't get hurt.
So I shouldn't get all excited about the size 120 jeans that I bought last weekend? My size 28 ass could get them on, get them zipped and snapped, but I couldn't sit down. I'm so sad. :bawl:

So, technically, was I truly wearing a pair of size 10's even though I couldn't sit down in them?

kvj21075

Meow
So I shouldn't get all excited about the size 120 jeans that I bought last weekend? My size 28 ass could get them on, get them zipped and snapped, but I couldn't sit down. I'm so sad. :bawl:

So, technically, was I truly wearing a pair of size 10's even though I couldn't sit down in them?
uggghhh.... cant read.... hurt... too much

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Fix that....:lol:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
There should be a law about big/large women wearing jeans. Some things just shouldn't be allowed.

:bonk:
First what do you consider big/large? And what would you suggest they wear? Would you rather they go naked?