I friggen knew it!

jsouthan

Speaking of your foot getting wet, CVS sells this good cover you can use in the shower to keep your foot from getting wet I use it to cover my IV Picc line but it shows a picture on the back of the box showing someone using it for their foot and it only cost around $5 or $6 dollar's.It's on the same aisle with the bandages. CVS Shower Sleeve One Size
"The CVS Pharmacy Shower Sleeve provides a safe, easy and effective method to keep injuries dry. Cuts, burns, abrasions, post-surgical incisions, casts, IV and PICC lines. Universal design protects hand, arm, knee, foot or leg. Latex free. One size fits all. Reusable. Includes: One 30 inch shower sleeve."

Man, I wish I had known about this before. I had a PICC line in for 3 months and wrapped it in all kinds of crazy stuff to try to keep it dry. No one told me there was an OTC product to cover the thing. :ohwell:

If you are looking for another podiatrist, Dr. VanFosson is great and he has offices in Calvert and St. Mary's.

doubtfull24

Man, I wish I had known about this before. I had a PICC line in for 3 months and wrapped it in all kinds of crazy stuff to try to keep it dry. No one told me there was an OTC product to cover the thing. :ohwell:

If you are looking for another podiatrist, Dr. VanFosson is great and he has offices in Calvert and St. Mary's.

Yeah, I like the cover they have a fancy one you an order online which you pump the air out but it's like $40 bucks no thanks. I still use plastic wrap and tape it at both ends and then put the cover up over top just in case. Dr.Vanfossons ok he's nice and funny but he did my foot surgery to remove Avms in my foot now I have 2 avms were the one was and have nerve damage. I'm not saying it's his fault I had a reoccurrence but he should have sent me to a vascular surgeon instead of doing the surgery himself. It was my second surgery as the first was unsuccessful as well.Also whom ever is in charge of his billing messed up billing my insurance and my insurance wouldn't pay them because they did it wrong then the time limit expired and they kept trying to get me to pay but if they would have billed it right they would have been paid by the insurance company.