I got the covid

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok so I actually sent a text to the family chat asking my mom what blood type I am and that’s how I learned that MY OWN MOTHER doesn’t even know my blood type.

I don't know my blood type and I highly doubt my mother does either.

stgislander

PREMO Member
What scares me is the the USCG had my blood type wrong. For four years I thought I was A+. After I was discharged, I signed-up to start giving blood, and the Red Cross said I was O+.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I got a card with my blood type on it from the Red Cross when I donated blood way back in the 80s.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ok so I actually sent a text to the family chat asking my mom what blood type I am and that’s how I learned that MY OWN MOTHER doesn’t even know my blood type.
:lol:

I'm just adding that information to my own research.

I've been reading where certain blood types are more "susceptible" (for the lack of a better word) to contracting COVID than others.

O+ is supposedly the least susceptible. 🤷 Not sure if that's true or not, of course.

Tech

I've been reading where certain blood types are more "susceptible" (for the lack of a better word) to contracting COVID than others.

O+ is supposedly the least susceptible. 🤷 Not sure if that's true or not, of course.
I've read that O+ have less severe symptoms.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've known since even before I was born. :lol: My mom was AB- and I am O+, so there were possible complications, but fortunately the pregnancy was normal. :yay:

mitzi

I read that too. I guess that's good news for me, if it's true.

rmorse

Covid update - I’m feeling a lot better. Taste and smell back to about 90%, energy back up. I do have a persistent cough and I expect that to last for months based on what I’m reading on the interwebs. Fiancé is feeling a lot better too but still gets tired easily when she starts pushing herself.