I got the covid

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Covid update - I’m feeling a lot better. Taste and smell back to about 90%, energy back up. I do have a persistent cough and I expect that to last for months based on what I’m reading on the interwebs. Fiancé is feeling a lot better too but still gets tired easily when she starts pushing herself.
:huggy:
This is very good news!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Ok so I actually sent a text to the family chat asking my mom what blood type I am and that’s how I learned that MY OWN MOTHER doesn’t even know my blood type.
I didn't know my blood type until I was 32 years old when I gave birth to my first child. It was written on a form what type I was and what type he was.

rmorse

Probably my final update since Covid is getting boring now...both my fiancé and I are feeling great. Still have lingering effects that I suspect will chase us for the next several months but nothing too serious. Cough and fatigue mainly, with a little bit of taste still lost.

I went and got another test yesterday and received a negative Covid result. This is awesome since it means I’m free from quarantining!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably my final update since Covid is getting boring now...both my fiancé and I are feeling great. Still have lingering effects that I suspect will chase us for the next several months but nothing too serious. Cough and fatigue mainly, with a little bit of taste still lost.

I went and got another test yesterday and received a negative Covid result. This is awesome since it means I’m free from quarantining!

That's excellent news!

PeoplesElbow

That's great, a pretty tubby friend of mine has no strength a month after he recovered. He also said some food no longer tastes good to him.

rmorse

That's great, a pretty tubby friend of mine has no strength a month after he recovered. He also said some food no longer tastes good to him.

I had a milkshake to celebrate and it tasted very plain. Not bad, just plain. Usually I can’t finish milkshakes because it’s just too much sugar/sweetness.

PeoplesElbow

I had a milkshake to celebrate and it tasted very plain. Not bad, just plain. Usually I can’t finish milkshakes because it’s just too much sugar/sweetness.
When my dad went through chemo certian foods that he loved tasted terrible. I think that was the thing that upset him the most.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So how's everyone doing? @Bann ? @rmorse ?
:yay: