I hab a code

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Stuffy nose, slight sore throat, my eyes are tired. Came down with it this afternoon. I haven't had a cold in years. :frown:

That's all. I just wanted to whine a bit.

Stuffy nose, slight sore throat, my eyes are tired. Came down with it this afternoon. I haven't had a cold in years. :frown:

If you've got what's going around you'll need Mucinex. It will keep your head and chest from filling with snot. 2 pills every 12 hours.

M

Mousebaby

Could be worse...

You could have the clap! :shrug:

Hubby made me do it

nicole_M

Hope it's just a 24 hour bug....I am feeling pretty under the weather right now, too....Think I need 2 Tylenol and a good night's rest.

Hope you feel better :huggy:

K

Kain99

Nasty rotten colds.... Do you like huffing Vicks? That always helps me.

Pandora

If you've got what's going around you'll need Mucinex. It will keep your head and chest from filling with snot. 2 pills every 12 hours.

:yeahthat: And drink plenty of fluids. The flu is expected to start making rounds in about 2-3 weeks. I know this because I have 2 family members I have been back and forth to the doctor's office with and 1 is currently in the hospital. My girlfriend was just released from the hospital after a few day stay with a virus. So, staff told me in chat.

I want nothing to do with the flu. :nono:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:yeahthat: And drink plenty of fluids. The flu is expected to start making rounds in about 2-3 weeks. I know this because I have 2 family members I have been back and forth to the doctor's office with and 1 is currently in the hospital. My girlfriend was just released from the hospital after a few day stay with a virus. So, staff told me in chat.

I want nothing to do with the flu. :nono:

Didn't you get a shot? I did. I do every year. I never want to get it. DR had it one year and I seriously thought he was going to die. Never again.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've had a cold now for two weeks - intense sinus pressure and headaches, post nasal drip, and a constant cough.

Unfortunately, Cipro for a sinus infection and cough medicine for the hacking haven't really helped too much.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Didn't you get a shot? I did. I do every year. I never want to get it. DR had it one year and I seriously thought he was going to die. Never again.

Youngest mutt got one at the school before the holiday break....that's probably why he got sick

Pandora

No, and I mentioned this before. I got the shot in 2005 and about 4-6 weeks later I got the flu. I thought I had the flu before, but OMG, I was in bed for about 5 days, everything hurt and I thought I was dying. I know now, I have never had the flu before, just a day bug, and I haven't had it since.

Vrai,

I worked with somebody who swore they never got sick too because they smoked and you know what? She had to quit for heart reasons and got sick all the time after she quit.

Makes ya wonder.