I hate the weather here

Whadda ya think of the weather here?

• I love it!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • It's fine

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I don't like the tornadoes and the cold.

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • I HATE IT!!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Christy

b*tch rocket
:nono: Sxy! Stop trying to scare away the newbies! :nono: No posting pics of yourself until the forum addiction fully sets in! :rolleyes:

EvilDruidTalena

Yepperz

I'm a very busy goth- Muh parents are divorced... I'm here for the school year, but during the summer, I go back home to Arizona... I'm goin' back in the middle of June shortly after school lets out... ugh high school sux.....

EvilDruidTalena

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
:duh:

LMAO!!!! I knew It couldn't be you cuz I went to ur lil uh whadda ya call it...... o yea website profile thing @ yahoo and also the pic had a url on it so I know u took it from somewhere else lmao good one though..... "Waldorfians" have a good sense of humor... in Arizona.. well.. not many people lol 'specially in the desert.... :guitar:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I figure that since I don't have to worry about hurricanes, swamp pits and the yearly monsoon season, I can handle the weather in MD just fine! No matter where you live there are gonna be pluses and minuses to the weather. Not like we can control it, so just try to go with the flow. This year has been a lot wetter than before, but that's a good thing, means hopefully we won't be under a drought watch. Like they said when I moved here, if ya don't like the weather give it a few hours. :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
in Arizona.. well.. not many people lol 'specially in the desert.... :guitar:

:howdy: Talena

Where are you from in Arizona? My dad lives in Tempe and my uncle in Phoenix. I made my first trip to Arizona last April.

willie

Originally posted by jazz lady
:howdy: Talena

Where are you from in Arizona? My dad lives in Tempe and my uncle in Phoenix. I made my first trip to Arizona last April.

That desert is tough on the skin.
ugly20.jpg

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo

:banana: I'm from Prescott, AZ but muh mom lives here in MD

:poorbaby: <~~ I luv Daron Malakian!

Hey you Waldorf folks- Don't it look a tad bit dark outside? :eek:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yep! Just like smoking, alcohol, fast-food joints...etc.! :biggrin: But...I'll look good while I'm slowing frying myself. :bubble:
don't forget the Oreo's. :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
The new girl was born in 87. I feel old. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Sxy, be nice! Remember what I looked like in high school?

Hi new girl! :howdy: