I hate to say this...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...but this stuff really works.

Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For™ Platinum: Shop Lash Enhancers | Sephora

The reason I hate to say it is because it's *gulp* $125 for a tube. But I've been using it for 2 weeks now and see a noticeable difference in the length and fullness of my lashes. This morning I woke up and actually thought I'd forgotten to remove my mascara last night.

It was one of those purchases where I just said screw it and made the splurge, and I'm glad I did. So...there it is for what it's worth. Yes, this product works as advertised.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

The reason I hate to say it is because it's *gulp* $125 for a tube. But I've been using it for 2 weeks now and see a noticeable difference in the length and fullness of my lashes. This morning I woke up and actually thought I'd forgotten to remove my mascara last night.

It was one of those purchases where I just said screw it and made the splurge, and I'm glad I did. So...there it is for what it's worth. Yes, this product works as advertised.

You have been reported.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I expect this thread to be at least 100 posts by 11 tonight. :whistle:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:faint:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I should have worded what I said differently. I meant that I would see your lush lashes tomorrow at dinner and then report. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I should have worded what I said differently. I meant that I would see your lush lashes tomorrow at dinner and then report. :biggrin:

OIC

You'll see them with two coats of mascara on them, when they look like falsies. :yay: