I have a crush on

Mikeinsmd

sushisamba said:
It's too dam bad we don't post our pics as our avatars. These threads would be sooooooo much more interesting.
Here's Mainman.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 75

fttrsbeerwench

Crushes are too :lmao:
You really can't help yourself.. When you see someone often , when you talk to them online, sometimes you see things in people that you find so terribly charming.. Even people you really couldn't see yourself with.. I sometimes find my self admiring the strangest things in people.. How they fuss over things, or the way they wear they're glasses....

~?~, whoever you are..... :wink:

HenryEarlIII

The Earl of Henry
fttrsbeerwench said:
Crushes are too :lmao:
You really can't help yourself.. When you see someone often , when you talk to them online, sometimes you see things in people that you find so terribly charming.. Even people you really couldn't see yourself with.. I sometimes find my self admiring the strangest things in people.. How they fuss over things, or the way they wear they're glasses....

~?~, whoever you are..... :wink:

:blushing:

fttrsbeerwench

My new neighbors hit on me... Both of 'em. :ohwell:
New Mustang, middle aged, missing index finger, still pretty hot for an old guy of 47:jet:

His roomate is older than my father.......:twitch:

When two older fellas live together and work together, does that mean something?

HenryEarlIII

The Earl of Henry
fttrsbeerwench said:
:blushing: I love the way you pick lint from your bush when you're eating yard bird on the porch with the boyz. That AV pic is too cute!!
:flowers:

Then you will adore how I can run in the street and not watch the tracfic.
:huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
fttrsbeerwench said:
When you see someone often , when you talk to them online, sometimes you see things in people that you find so terribly charming..
Okay....:roflmao:

I'm the opposite....9 times out of 10, the more time I spend with someone, the less time I want to spend with them. :lmao:

fttrsbeerwench

Nickel said:
Okay....:roflmao:

I'm the opposite....9 times out of 10, the more time I spend with someone, the less time I want to spend with them. :lmao:

:lmao:
I have thresholds.. It either takes 3 months, 9 months or 1 year for me to find out all the ugly a person has in them... Then I bail.....