I have a problem...

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
the first step recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

My problem is that I have a saddle pad addiction. It does not help that Dover has their summer tent sale and the all purpose pads are 9.90 each. Also they have SO many colors that look good on my horse. :dye::whistle::whistle:

CountryLady

luvmyponies

My problem is that I have a saddle pad addiction. It does not help that Dover has their summer tent sale and the all purpose pads are 9.90 each. Also they have SO many colors that look good on my horse. :dye::whistle::whistle:

:lmao:

Be strong! :gossip:Only buy the REALLY pretty ones! :killingme:

Last edited:

fredsaid2

It could be worse - you could have a saddle addiction. When that happens you snear at those offerings of low price and quality. In time you find you could stock a tack shop! Embrace your saddle pad addiction and enjoy! :biggrin:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
It could be worse - you could have a saddle addiction. When that happens you snear at those offerings of low price and quality. In time you find you could stock a tack shop! Embrace your saddle pad addiction and enjoy! :biggrin:

OR even worse, ...... you could have a HORSE addiction!!!! :whistle:

Duckz

Have you seen the baby pads Elam carries?? Nine bucks and lots of colors. I use them under my white fluffy half pad to keep it clean.

Oh I'm sorry...is that enabling? :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

Uh oh...how many saddle do you have before it's an addiction? I'm down to 5...I sold 2....

Luckily it's hard to find saddlepads for my saddles so I don't have a bunch. I won 4 dressage pads and I bought 2 more. Then, I have 2 for my jumping saddle and 1 for my treeless, and about 4-5 for my APs.:dye:

fredsaid2

Uh oh...how many saddle do you have before it's an addiction? I'm down to 5...I sold 2....

Luckily it's hard to find saddlepads for my saddles so I don't have a bunch. I won 4 dressage pads and I bought 2 more. Then, I have 2 for my jumping saddle and 1 for my treeless, and about 4-5 for my APs.:dye:

I felt fear for you reading the number 5. Then I saw you downsized to 2. All is good! :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Oops! I didn't read for comprehension...she def needs a sponsor.

I have a bit collection. :eyebrow: Does that count?:dye: If given the choice to go shopping for me or go to a tack store the tack store would win hands down. :yahoo: The smell of the leather just forces me to spend.:cartwheel

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have a bit collection. :eyebrow: Does that count?:dye: If given the choice to go shopping for me or go to a tack store the tack store would win hands down. :yahoo: The smell of the leather just forces me to spend.:cartwheel

:yeahthat: :killingme I hate buying myself anything... but if it's for the horses, :whistle: I do not feel guilt...

spellbound

Speaking of bits and collections, I'm looking for a mikmar bit. If you see one that's not full price, let me know.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I felt fear for you reading the number 5. Then I saw you downsized to 2. All is good! :lmao:

Nope, I had 7...downsized to 5 :eyebrow:

:killingme

I sold a wintec and circle y.

Still have a Stubben, Courbette, Bates, Barefoot, and some random brand saddle....

Last edited:

Duckz

Me too! What size does your mare use? I have 5.5's out the wa-zoo, including a pelham that Lincoln detests.

kmbetit

K Betit
Speaking of bits and collections, I'm looking for a mikmar bit. If you see one that's not full price, let me know.

I have a Mikmar Pelham with a 5" shank...not sure what kinda of Mikmar you're looking for but I only used it for one season.