I have a problem...

ooktdoo

the first step recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

My problem is that I have a saddle pad addiction. It does not help that Dover has their summer tent sale and the all purpose pads are 9.90 each. Also they have SO many colors that look good on my horse. :dye::whistle::whistle:

I also have a saddle pad addiction. I have an entire tack trunk full of dressage, all purpose, baby, half, etc. I've further stepped the addiction up to getting them embroidered. We must be stopped.

SugarNSpikes

I have a saddle pad addiction too.

Some people collect saddles.. some people collect halters [ME ME!] and some people also collect saddle pads...

I have about 30 different ones sitting in my basement and only use 1 and rotate them out every other two months. They just look so pretty. :(

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I have a saddle pad addiction too.

Some people collect saddles.. some people collect halters [ME ME!] and some people also collect saddle pads...

I have about 30 different ones sitting in my basement and only use 1 and rotate them out every other two months. They just look so pretty. :(

You are WAY worse than me. :diva:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I love buying bits, i usually buy one whenever I go to a tack store or swap.Western saddle pads are too expensive to buy often. Now, we have a crap load of saddles, like 15 western, and 5 english, and i only use 3 of the western now, and 1 english. A bunch of them needs to be sent for repairs. I would love to get a new barrel saddle...but im holding out to win one (i spend like 5x the money trying to do that, lol).

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Are you gonna be at MW? :buddies:

I'm really excited. Mocha's getting his leads when he picks up the canter from the walk now. So I may do a few canter classes.

Missed freestate, came down with a nasty cold. =[

Yes. Not sure how many classes I will do due to the foot being sore still. Probably just going to flat it and skip the jumping.

I have a couple of things that I will mention to you at the show that I noticed that are easy fixes.

IntegritysDream

I have over 8 saddle pads :( my mom told me if i buy one more saddle pad, i will be forbidden in tack shops forever. She told elam not to let me buy any... haha.. its terrible. They are so cute, colorful with different patterns, piping, ribbons and stuff. its hard :/

SugarNSpikes

Yes. Not sure how many classes I will do due to the foot being sore still. Probably just going to flat it and skip the jumping.

I have a couple of things that I will mention to you at the show that I noticed that are easy fixes.

Hehe okay. Constructive critism is always welcome. :]

I hope you're feeling up to riding/showing. Just take it easy. Or bring the horse up and a nice comfy chair and you two can sit and spectate all day. I'm sure the horse would love that. :popcorn:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Hehe okay. Constructive critism is always welcome. :]

I hope you're feeling up to riding/showing. Just take it easy. Or bring the horse up and a nice comfy chair and you two can sit and spectate all day. I'm sure the horse would love that. :popcorn:

I get tortured by my instructor so I might as well share the wealth. Mocha is awesome by the way...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I get tortured by my instructor so I might as well share the wealth. Mocha is awesome by the way...

:yahoo: It wouldn't be torture if what you are learning is making you a better rider. :whistle::killingme If I've been riding or showing, but not sore the next few days I must not have been riding hard enough. :dye: Not being able to walk right for a few days comes with the territory.:howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
So, guess what I did today? Added another saddle to my pack. Elam is evil! :) :) Octavia just got herself a Stubben Siegfried.

slaphappynmd

the first step recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

My problem is that I have a saddle pad addiction. It does not help that Dover has their summer tent sale and the all purpose pads are 9.90 each. Also they have SO many colors that look good on my horse. :dye::whistle::whistle:

It's okay most of you crazy horse people have problems.

SugarNSpikes

-sigh-

Can't go to MW now. Mocha ripped one front shoe off along with some growth and the next shoe is well on its way to coming off.

I think I need my own farrier, because he won't make two farm calls so I have to go with everyone elses schedule and they go every 8 weeks versus every 6 weeks so my horse is not in a good state atm.

Oh, and can horses get ear infections? Cause he may have one of them too?
There's this gross gunky stuff coming out of his ears. He's not bothered and actually enjoys the ear cleaning but I've never seen it before.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hmmm never thought about having an addiction. If you only have 5 saddle pads that is minor. I have 30+. I have a tack store at home, but nothing is for sale.:buddies: