I have exciting news about Roger

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Today I worked him in the round pen for 5 minutes..He cantered and bucked the whole time..I did not push him I just stood there..NO whip.. :wench: I told him to Whoa after the 5 minutes as I did not want to push him..it is deep sand..I will be interested to see if he can walk out his stall tomorrow..It has been 5 months since he has moved other then a walk (I saw him canter in the field yesterday)

He is now on rinsed beet pulp to release sugar and soaked and drained hay to release K...you cant win can you? Seems like this is working for him though..also gets 3 hrs out on grass and probiotics am and pm and his TDI 10 suppliment..no grain...

Will get pics and a video this week..if he ant crippled..

rack'm

Jaded
Pasofever said:
The big SOB..I wanted to cry when he was bucking like an idiot..then I thought I have to ride that sometime... :lmao:

and here I was trying to get pix of Vince bucking. :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
rack'm said:
and here I was trying to get pix of Vince bucking. :lol:

And he was out in the open it will be alot harder in the roundpen as he will be right on top of me...

E

(((echo)))

Pasofever said:
The big SOB..I wanted to cry when he was bucking like an idiot..then I thought I have to ride that sometime... :lmao:
I had a girlfriend like that once :lmao:

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris HAD a soft spot for horses, but he stepped in a turd almost as big as his fist. Chuck Norris is set on roundhouse kicking every manure bin he finds...

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
Today I worked him in the round pen for 5 minutes..He cantered and bucked the whole time..I did not push him I just stood there..NO whip.. :wench: I told him to Whoa after the 5 minutes as I did not want to push him..it is deep sand..I will be interested to see if he can walk out his stall tomorrow..It has been 5 months since he has moved other then a walk (I saw him canter in the field yesterday)

He is now on rinsed beet pulp to release sugar and soaked and drained hay to release K...you cant win can you? Seems like this is working for him though..also gets 3 hrs out on grass and probiotics am and pm and his TDI 10 suppliment..no grain...

Will get pics and a video this week..if he ant crippled..

Great news Paso! Hope he's doing well this morning. :smile: