I have exciting news about Roger

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Pasofever said:
Today I worked him in the round pen for 5 minutes..He cantered and bucked the whole time..I did not push him I just stood there..NO whip.. :wench: I told him to Whoa after the 5 minutes as I did not want to push him..it is deep sand..I will be interested to see if he can walk out his stall tomorrow..It has been 5 months since he has moved other then a walk (I saw him canter in the field yesterday)

He is now on rinsed beet pulp to release sugar and soaked and drained hay to release K...you cant win can you? Seems like this is working for him though..also gets 3 hrs out on grass and probiotics am and pm and his TDI 10 suppliment..no grain...

Will get pics and a video this week..if he ant crippled..

Yea for Roger! That's just wonderful. Hopefully he is well on his way to a full recovery. :huggy: You're an EXCELLENT horse mom.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Great news Paso! Hope he's doing well this morning. :smile:

I am headed out now...will let you know..hope he does not crumble like a cookie when he hits that isle way....I did NOT give him any bute or banamine either been a long time for that too.. :huggy:

W

WhoCares

Pasofever said:
I am headed out now...will let you know..hope he does not crumble like a cookie when he hits that isle way....I did NOT give him any bute or banamine either been a long time for that too.. :huggy:

Yeah for Roger.