I have seen enough...

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
Not a big Mark fan I take it? :roflmao: :lol:

I don't blame this on Brunell... This is a team effort...:lol:
Yep, you cannot give up the long pass over and over again. Hell 20+ yard passes are almost a sure thing against the secondary. Also they have Randel El, Moss, Loyd and Thrash all good, all deep threats and they are running 4 yard routes. WTF.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kicking off...

...from the 5 was a nice touch., I think it's important to do something that stands out once in awhile.

Santana looked like a soccer player out there trying to head butt everybody.

I thought Mark was gonna get killed. How many times he get hit?

Kenny Wright is still looking for his shoes.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Yep, you cannot give up the long pass over and over again. Hell 20+ yard passes are almost a sure thing against the secondary. Also they have Randel El, Moss, Loyd and Thrash all good, all deep threats and they are running 4 yard routes. WTF.

It's a 700 page playbook. They are only on page 20..give them time. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...from the 5 was a nice touch., I think it's important to do something that stands out once in awhile.

Santana looked like a soccer player out there trying to head butt everybody.

I thought Mark was gonna get killed. How many times he get hit?

Kenny Wright is still looking for his shoes.
Moss makes a lot of money to catch the ball and keep his cool. BUT how many times would anyone get blindsided and knocked down from behind with a helmet to the bean when the play is over or on the other side of the field? No flag on the DB who did it to Moss twice? Illegal block in the back?

Vince

LordStanley said:
Are the gods angry at philly???? 62 yard field goal... Give me a freaking break.
:yeahthat: And the guy only kicked max 50 yards this season or in his career. He picked this game to improve his kicking. :banghead:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mainman said:
Time to relieve Brunell of his duties, throw Campbell in and roll with it for the rest of the year....
I didn't watch that game, I thought it was a given the Indy was going to win.. I did however watch the Atlanta/ Pitt game Now THAT was a game..

79 total points..

Won in overtime (I actually think Atlanta won the game twice) by a field goal..

AND Pittsburgh lost.. althought the Rottenburger scare wasn't good at all.

GREAT game.