I hope it's CNN, MSNBC and Reuters.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden leaves behind US-sponsored journalists he promised to evacuate from Afghanistan

Dozens of lawmakers had sent a letter asking Biden to evacuate the journalists

The United States was unable to evacuate U.S.-sponsored journalists from Afghanistan despite the Biden administration promising to get them out of the country.

"It is absolutely disgraceful the U.S. State Department claimed they evacuated their local employees when in reality they abandoned hundreds of USAGM journalists and their families. Some of these journalists were given express assurances by the Biden Administration that they would be treated as locally employed staff – but were not," Republican Texas Rep. Michael McCaul said in a statement on Tuesday.

"My office was working with one of these journalists and tried for two weeks to get attention brought to his case so he, his wife, and his infant child could be saved – but our pleas were ignored. I am calling on the president and the State Department to rapidly find ways to get these people to safety and away from the threats President Biden and Secretary Blinken enabled," he added.

Hijinx

Well if we have to lose anyone, the journalists can always be replaced by other liberals.