I just got booked...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
...by the owner of a popular night club in PG Cty. He did it so smoothly too. We were talking and then he asks me my name and I tell him and then I went to go do something and when I went back to where he was he handed me his business card. I showed my co-worker and as it were he wrote his cell # on the back of the card. :jet:

He is handsome but of course he is in that life and industry. Should I call him?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I don't speak slang so I thought you meant he had booked you as an act in his club.

Most of the people I've known in the "Club" business had drug issues.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
bresamil said:
I don't speak slang so I thought you meant he had booked you as an act in his club.

You have no idea how funny that is. I am an act, but :nono: I am not available except upon whim for free.

No, booked as in the 80's slang terminology for giving or getting a phone number from someone you want to get to know better.

bresamil said:

That's o.k., I thought she'd been booked as in "book 'em" cop talk. :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
One of my girlfriend's asked "Is that a good thing?"

and

the other girlfriend said "ask him if we can get in 4 free this weekend."

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
PrepH4U said:
So this whole thread was because you were given a number of a guy? :shrug:

Pretty much :shrug:

I thought those days were over for me, I kinda sorta musta still got it. :yahoo:

B

baswm

migtig said:
Wait three days and then call if you are still interested.

I say heck with waiting, call him if you feel like it and no playing games. :cheers:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
migtig said:
Wait three days and then call if you are still interested.

He may live in PG and I in SMC, If I wait I am sure to get bored with him by then. Because he already is too far away.

I will call him on Saturday afternoon and see if we can get in for free same night. If so we go out and party til the break of dawn.

J

juggy4805

LexiGirl75 said:
...by the owner of a popular night club in PG Cty. He did it so smoothly too. We were talking and then he asks me my name and I tell him and then I went to go do something and when I went back to where he was he handed me his business card. I showed my co-worker and as it were he wrote his cell # on the back of the card. :jet:

He is handsome but of course he is in that life and industry. Should I call him?

:yay: You will never know what could be if you don't call. That's what I always say.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
baswm said:
I say heck with waiting, call him if you feel like it and no playing games. :cheers:
:rolleyes: It ain't playing to wait. He might be really cute right now, but tomorrow he might not seem so cute and you've already drooled on him and now you are stuck with a :loser:. It gives her time to cool her jets and he to cool his and it also let's him know that she ain't one who NEEDS his attention. Plus it gives her time to run a full background check on him and ask around and see if anybody knows anybody whose been there. :bubble:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
migtig said:
:rolleyes: It ain't playing to wait. He might be really cute right now, but tomorrow he might not seem so cute and you've already drooled on him and now you are stuck with a :loser:. It gives her time to cool her jets and he to cool his and it also let's him know that she ain't one who NEEDS his attention. Plus it gives her time to run a full background check on him and ask around and see if anybody knows anybody whose been there. :bubble:

:high5: Smart girl.