I just lost my wedding ring!!

thakidistight said:
Wouldnt make alot of sense to keep looking once it has been found..... :lmao:
Some times I do that. You never know what else might turn up. I mean you're kind of on a roll right? :lmao:

Lavendar

cattitude said:
Doesn't seem like you're very upset. :confused:

Yeah I'm a bit upset but I'm also relieved that he wasn't angry. I figure there's really nothing I can do about it right now. I'll just keep searching.:shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Lavendar said:
Yeah I'm a bit upset but I'm also relieved that he wasn't angry. I figure there's really nothing I can do about it right now. I'll just keep searching.:shrug:
Have you checked your divacup? :confused:

Geek

mainman said:
Have you checked your divacup? :confused:

So original :killingme :killingme :killingme Where did you come up with this idea? :killingme :killingme :killingme Mentioning a diva cup every chance you get. Here have a balloon animal for being such a trend starter :flowers:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Pete said:
I know where mine was. Coastal Trading Post, Brunswick, Maine "We buy gold/silver" :lmao:

Hmmm... I had it on my keychain for a while next to my carkeys. Figured it was appropriate since I was making car payments too at the time... :ohwell:

jaie

So happy!
Oz said:
Hmmm... I had it on my keychain for a while next to my carkeys. Figured it was appropriate since I was making car payments too at the time... :ohwell:
It is in that little dish on your dresser. :smack: