i just noticed

J

jp2854

i have a circular rash on my upper arm that has risen bumps that itches like no tomorrow. I also have rashes up and down both arms too which sucks. what could it be?

Mojo

i have a circular rash on my upper arm that has risen bumps that itches like no tomorrow. I also have rashes up and down both arms too which sucks. what could it be?

I thought you had a heat rash :confused: Maybe it's herpes?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Up and down both arms? Doesn't sound like ringworm IMO.

You're right...i ignored that part :doh:...but anything in a recognizable circle makes one think of ringworm. Some can have larger reactions than others...which MAY explain larger diffuse areas of rash...but its worth a little tinactin...couldn't hurt anyway.

Mojo

I already told you, that wasn't a rash and I'd like for you to keep my personal business out of the open forums TYVM :pete:

Sorry, :huggy: I was just trying to help her. When my head itched really bad, I posted about it on the forum and everyone told me that it was probably because I had lice. If it wasn't for that, I would still have bugs living in my hair.

You're right...i ignored that part :doh:...but anything in a recognizable circle makes one think of ringworm. Some can have larger reactions than others...which MAY explain larger diffuse areas of rash...but its worth a little tinactin...couldn't hurt anyway.

True, it can't hurt. I've just never heard of ringworm doing all that.

Sorry, :huggy: I was just trying to help her. When my head itched really bad, I posted about it on the forum and everyone told me that it was probably because I had lice. If it wasn't for that, I would still have bugs living in my hair.

And when were you going to tell me you exposed me to lice? :cds:

No wonder that cream isn't working :rolleyes:

dn0121

You need to rub mayonaise on it and then take a cold oatmeal bath. Don't use the fake stuff either. No miracle whip, only Best Foods (Hellman's) or it won't work.

Do this every other hour for 2 days straight and you will be cured. This is right out of the home remedies journal.

Mojo

You need to rub mayonaise on it and then take a cold oatmeal bath. Don't use the fake stuff either. No miracle whip, only Best Foods (Hellman's) or it won't work.

Do this every other hour for 2 days straight and you will be cured. This is right out of the home remedies journal.

:clap: I'm glad to see your are trying to make up for the crappy advice you gave her last week.

Maybe it's just me, but if I had a rash on both arms that was getting worse and itched, I'd be calling the doctor ASAP.

But that's just me. :coffee:

Jameo

What?!

will that help with dry skin also?

dn0121

:clap: I'm glad to see your are trying to make up for the crappy advice you gave her last week.

I admit the butter thing was just a play on the old Seinfeld episode, but Im being serious now. This would help her out, and in another 2 years I will have my Dr degree anyways.

Good luck to you jp

Maybe it's just me, but if I had a rash on both arms that was getting worse and itched, I'd be calling the doctor ASAP.

But that's just me. :coffee:

Voice of reason get out here!

will that help with dry skin also?

Yes but you need to add a cup of tartar sauce and a tablespoon of Tabasco.

Last edited: