I just received an E-Mail.........

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by penncam
:confused: You know, as I get older, I can't see as well, can't hear very good, can't remember shait, and everything hurts when I get up in the morning.

But truly, does anybody believe any of this garbage you see in these offers?

Without hope what do we have? :frown:

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by FromTexas
Without hope what do we have? :frown:
Well I suppose there are people out there who need help keeping it up, but I always thought it was mostly a psychological problem; not neccesarily a physical one.
No problems here, ever - so I always ignored 'em.

But lately, these ads have become so prevalent on the tube, and now, not a day goes by that I don't get 2 or 3 offering their services on my e-mail.

I guess I got really fed up after the Enzyte ads started becoming so frequent on ESPN, so I e-mailed ESPS Productions, and told them what I thought of their stupid azz commercials.

Dipsh!ts

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by penncam

But lately, these ads have become so prevalent on the tube, and now, not a day goes by that I don't get 2 or 3 offering their services on my e-mail.

I guess I got really fed up after the Enzyte ads started becoming so frequent on ESPN, so I e-mailed ESPS Productions, and told them what I thought of their stupid azz commercials.

Dipsh!ts

They are targeting males and females. I get 2 or 3 a day as well. I certainly have nothing to get up here, and if they told me I could actually grow boobs I wouldn't believe them. We have plastic surgeons for that...

Maybe they hope my DH has a problem? :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My problem isn't the up... its the aim.

Do they sell targeting devices?
Yes, they do:

producthand.gif

:roflmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You think my wife will mind if I place that around the target area?
If it prevents her from getting a "shock" then I don't see why not. :wink:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by jazz lady
If it prevents her from getting a "shock" then I don't see why not. :wink:

I am prefectly capable with the cattle prod. It was my private item that has the targeting trouble.