I just wet myself (in a good way)

BuddyLee

Football addict
So, this morning I listened to Sheehan's show on ESPN980 and heard the clue for the win. I went to ESPN980's website and typed in the answer. I came back to my house to do some chores and later found that I had a missed call and message waiting. Apparently I've won! Woohoo! I believe I won two club level tickets with VIP to espn980's tailgating section (whatever that is).
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, this morning I listened to Sheehan's show on ESPN980 and heard the clue for the win. I went to ESPN980's website and typed in the answer. I came back to my house to do some chores and later found that I had a missed call and message waiting. Apparently I've won! Woohoo! I believe I won two club level tickets with VIP to espn980's tailgating section (whatever that is).

I didn't know the Bowie Baysocks stadium had club level seats or a tailgate section :ohwell:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

YAY!!! Against who? The Eagles? If so I'll drive if you take me... I wanna show some of them Vick fans where they can stick their jerseys :grrrrrrr: