I Just

Geek

OOpsie ####sie. Well I tried a new color and jacked up my hair big time. I went from champagne blonde to dark ash blonde. Then I am supposed to put highlights in it. Well the bottom of my hair sucked up the color and went all grey/dark brown. The top is golden brown. No dark blonde to be had. I am hating this base color and now it will be hard to get the blonde right again.

Asked TGS he said "Is it grey or it is my eyes"
Asked my little girl she said "You look like a golden retriever"
Asked my son and he said "you look 16, it really cuts down the age. I can hardly tell you are 34"

Should I throw in the highlights or try to correct the base. :confused:

Geek

I think you need to see a hair dresser tomorrow before you make it worse.........good luck!!!

Thanks! Every time I have had a color correction in the past they have made it worse. I have tough hair to color. Usually sticking with ash is the key. Any gold goes orange in my hair. I am thinking of redoing the base before the highlights. I wonder if I should go darker or lighter to fix this.

chemommy25

OOpsie ####sie. Well I tried a new color and jacked up my hair big time. I went from champagne blonde to dark ash blonde. Then I am supposed to put highlights in it. Well the bottom of my hair sucked up the color and went all grey/dark brown. The top is golden brown. No dark blonde to be had. I am hating this base color and now it will be hard to get the blonde right again.

Asked TGS he said "Is it grey or it is my eyes"
Asked my little girl she said "You look like a golden retriever"
Asked my son and he said "you look 16, it really cuts down the age. I can hardly tell you are 34"

Should I throw in the highlights or try to correct the base. :confused:

Was your hair just washed or clean when you dyed it. it sounds a little nasty i know, but i was always told when you dye your hair for the best results u have to wait a day or two after washing it to get the best results. and this i do have a big background on because i have only dyed my hair myslef like 20 times..lol.

as for trying the highlights to fix it. i say go for it before paying top dollar to get it fixed. if you mess it up more by trying to fix it. the hairstylist can always work thier magic for you.

Geek

Was your hair just washed or clean when you dyed it. it sounds a little nasty i know, but i was always told when you dye your hair for the best results u have to wait a day or two after washing it to get the best results. and this i do have a big background on because i have only dyed my hair myslef like 20 times..lol.

as for trying the highlights to fix it. i say go for it before paying top dollar to get it fixed. if you mess it up more by trying to fix it. the hairstylist can always work thier magic for you.

:high5: Thanks

Geek

:ohwell:

:lmao:

I guess I am wearing a ponytail tomorrow. The dog even started freaking barking at me. Aren't they color blind :bawl:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:ohwell:

:lmao:

I guess I am wearing a ponytail tomorrow. The dog even started freaking barking at me. Aren't they color blind :bawl:

Tigg is licensed cosmetologist, she can hook you up.

Should I PM her your number and adress?