I Just

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Hey, you shoulda seen my hair when it was magenta a few years ago. Well, it was magenta and somewhat zebra striped. :doh:

My husband swears I had purple high-lights in my hair at one time. I've never colored my hair or high-lighted it so I have no idea where he got that from. My hair is naturally auburn so I can't even imagine putting purple into it anyways.

My husband swears I had purple high-lights in my hair at one time. I've never colored my hair or high-lighted it so I have no idea where he got that from. My hair is naturally auburn so I can't even imagine putting purple into it anyways.
He had you confused with his OTHER wife? He's not from Eldorado, Texas is he?

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I tried the light on top and the dark on the bottom thing a few weeks ago. Only half the bottom took to the dark color. I didnt know it until I was at my girlfriends house and her 19 yr old asked what the hell did I do to my hair? I told her and she started laughing - I said I am not too old to have cool looking hair -she laughed harder - finally told me only half took and it looked my crap. And continued to laugh. :eyebrow: I used a bottle of Joy dishwashing soap to get it out.

PsyOps

Pixelated
OOpsie ####sie. Well I tried a new color and jacked up my hair big time. I went from champagne blonde to dark ash blonde. Then I am supposed to put highlights in it. Well the bottom of my hair sucked up the color and went all grey/dark brown. The top is golden brown. No dark blonde to be had. I am hating this base color and now it will be hard to get the blonde right again.

Asked TGS he said "Is it grey or it is my eyes"
Asked my little girl she said "You look like a golden retriever"
Asked my son and he said "you look 16, it really cuts down the age. I can hardly tell you are 34"

Should I throw in the highlights or try to correct the base. :confused:

:worthless