I kept taking back my cheating boyfriend — until he did this

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The scorned gal detailed her former beau’s brazen act in a video with 1.4 million views on TikTok.

“He cheated on me numerous times,” Pernille Torhov, 23, told Jam Press of her unnamed man’s alleged infidelities. “One of the girls was a mutual friend, who he snuck into his house when his parents were away.

“I would break up with him every time and then he’d come crawling back and saying he wanted to get back together.”

Despite the brigand’s sextracurricular activities, the Scandinavian stuck it out, apparently hoping he would change his cheating ways.

Pernille Torov

Pernille Torhov had a relationship with a man who allegedly cheated on her — and then got someone else pregnant. Jam Press/Pernille Torov
That’s when she found out that her beau had another girlfriend — and that she was expecting.

[clip]

And while initially frustrated about “wasting” years of her life, the TikToker now views the episode as an important life “lesson.”

Interestingly, this is far from the first time the woman has caught wise to her old flame’s unfaithful behavior.

In September, the jilted woman went viral after claiming she deduced that out her boyfriend was cheating because of increased longevity in the boudoir.

“He lasted longer than usual in bed,” Torhov said.

She claimed they had been dating for four months when he told her he was going on a jaunt to a cabin with his pals.

Alarm bells went off after the couple made whoopie upon his return and Torhov noticed a change in his boudoir performance.

Specifically, her boyfriend took his time in the sack, which Torhov deemed odd as “it had been a week since we last saw each other.”

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Alarm bells went off after the couple made whoopie upon his return and Torhov noticed a change in his boudoir performance.

Specifically, her boyfriend took his time in the sack, which Torhov deemed odd as “it had been a week since we last saw each other.”

So she's mad because some other woman got the easy one?

SamSpade

Ok, my opinion for what it's worth -

Visited this girl's TikTok page and yeah, she's smokin'

So what is she REALLY like if her boyfriend simply cannot stop cheating on her?

Clem72

Ok, my opinion for what it's worth -

Visited this girl's TikTok page and yeah, she's smokin'

So what is she REALLY like if her boyfriend simply cannot stop cheating on her?
I'm not going to bother visiting. First, I don't really care about young people learning things the hard way, second I assume everything on tiktok (and most social media) is a scam. On TikTok the algorithm directs more people to them the more comments viewers of their videos make. If a beautiful girl posts a bunch of videos about how bad her boyfriend treats her or cheats on her she is going to get a lot more posts than a random twerking video.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm not going to bother visiting. First, I don't really care about young people learning things the hard way, second I assume everything on tiktok (and most social media) is a scam. On TikTok the algorithm directs more people to them the more comments viewers of their videos make. If a beautiful girl posts a bunch of videos about how bad her boyfriend treats her or cheats on her she is going to get a lot more posts than a random twerking video.
Taylor Swift 2.0. Got rich by trashing her boyfriends in song.