I like butter!

bcp

In My Opinion
No. I'm going to Florida in February and must lose at least some of my fat butt by then. So, for now, I hate hate hate cookies and english toffee.

And I hate beer, too. Blick! Ptooey!

And steaks. Ack! I'm getting nauseated just thinking about a bit juicy ribeye. :dead:
you're doing all that just to go down to a beach and impress a bunch of people that you dont even know?

other than the fact that the last time I hopped in the ocean, all the global warming scientists around the world noticed the rise in sea level and went off on another ice melting tirade,, I could care less what people think when my purple speedo covered fat ass hits the sand.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
No. I'm going to Florida in February and must lose at least some of my fat butt by then. So, for now, I hate hate hate cookies and english toffee.

And I hate beer, too. Blick! Ptooey!

And steaks. Ack! I'm getting nauseated just thinking about a bit juicy ribeye. :dead:

So, are you saying I shouldn't drop any off?

bcp

In My Opinion
so can olive oil and it tastes a little better

not that I would know anything about that or anything :whistle:
after any of the various items in question that might need greasin have been greased, it can only be assumed that such said parts would then be inserted into the proper tight fitting that required the greasin in the first place.
My question would be, if in fact the various parts had been greased then used in an appropriate manner considering their general instructions for use, why would anyone desire to taste the burnt grease from such said part after it was used and the heat was applied.

onebdzee

off the shelf
after any of the various items in question that might need greasin have been greased, it can only be assumed that such said parts would then be inserted into the proper tight fitting that required the greasin in the first place.
My question would be, if in fact the various parts had been greased then used in an appropriate manner considering their general instructions for use, why would anyone desire to taste the burnt grease from such said part after it was used and the heat was applied.

If I have to explain it....you aren't doing something right

P

Patch Tuesday

Remember when you all were young and didn't need all these cheap kitchen remedies to keep your sex life going?

:whistle:

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Ever since I saw this post earlier today I cannot get this one song out of my head..."I like bread and butter...I like toast and jam..."....it's driving me insane...r

Giddy up!

Ever since I saw this post earlier today I cannot get this one song out of my head..."I like bread and butter...I like toast and jam..."....it's driving me insane...r

Just think about the scene with Kim Basinger.. in 91/2 weeks when she is blindfolded and in front of the fridg and he is feeding her hot peppers and a gallon of milk..and u wont be feeling "R" anymore lol! Thats the song that was playing in the background during that scene..

johnjrval424

I have an addiction to butter, too! I put it on everything - well, almost everything. If I could convince hubby...:whistle:

My cholesterol is close to 300. I'm not proud of it but, let me tell you, I have had my blood tested maybe 5 times in the last 18 years. Each and every time, my cholesterol has been off the charts and the doctor wants to prescribe everything under the sun to try and reduce it. I figure, it's been this way for this long, why worry about it? I truly believe some people are just prone to high cholesterol and, as long as they don't suffer any symptoms, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I come from good stock. Father lived to be 83 and mother is still kicking at 85. I trust that my DNA is taking good care of me - not some darn pharmaceutical company who doesn't know jack about me and a doctor who gets a bonus for prescribing a record number of prescriptions in a month. :bigwhoop:

P

Patch Tuesday

I have an addiction to butter, too! I put it on everything - well, almost everything. If I could convince hubby...:whistle:

My cholesterol is close to 300. I'm not proud of it but, let me tell you, I have had my blood tested maybe 5 times in the last 18 years. Each and every time, my cholesterol has been off the charts and the doctor wants to prescribe everything under the sun to try and reduce it. I figure, it's been this way for this long, why worry about it? I truly believe some people are just prone to high cholesterol and, as long as they don't suffer any symptoms, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I come from good stock. Father lived to be 83 and mother is still kicking at 85. I trust that my DNA is taking good care of me - not some darn pharmaceutical company who doesn't know jack about me and a doctor who gets a bonus for prescribing a record number of prescriptions in a month. :bigwhoop:

Just out of curiosity, do you happen to know the cholesterol level of your mother and father?

You may never have any symptons up until the point that you croak from a massive heart attack due to clogged arteries...

:popcorn:

johnjrval424

Just out of curiosity, do you happen to know the cholesterol level of your mother and father?

You may never have any symptons up until the point that you croak from a massive heart attack due to clogged arteries...

:popcorn:
I don't know the level of my mother and, in order to get my father's, I'd have to exhume his body. No thanks.

I have tried alternatives before but nothing works like the real thing. Will I cut back my usage because I've gained a couple pounds lately (thanks to mid-life issues and quitting smoking)? Probably. But it won't ever be because of someone who financially benefits from telling me.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

My doctor put me on Crestor for my Cholesterol. I don't know what was on my biological father's side of the family so I'll take the Crestor and exercise some and eat things I shouldn't some and see how it all balances out! So far so good!