I love America

Sapidus

I'll take that as a misinformed and misguided "Yes, I get that when things are favorable for business, the economy thrives which helps everyone."

You can interpret however you want but all off my statements are true beyond any doubt.

If you don't know who Trump is allowing to head up the EPA and the interior department its not my problem.

If the idea that states working together toward a common goal for shared resources flummoxes you that is not my problem.

If deregulating business and scaling back environmental protection confounds you its again. Not my problem. I can only show you not teach you

Sapidus

It never hurts if you don't have skin in the game..

I guarantee i pay more in taxes then the majority of the people on here. And you know what? I don't mind one bit. Our country has far from the highest tax rate in the world and has many pressing issues that need to be addressed. Our schools, roads and infrastructure could all use funding and I have no problem contributing. I thin k the military could scale back its spending dramatically but that is another issue

black dog

Free America
I guarantee i pay more in taxes then the majority of the people on here. And you know what? I don't mind one bit. Our country has far from the highest tax rate in the world and has many pressing issues that need to be addressed. Our schools, roads and infrastructure could all use funding and I have no problem contributing. I thin k the military could scale back its spending dramatically but that is another issue

Lol.....................

Hijinx

Jus the one on Twitter ( a public forum) talking Sh**

Sad you demand more from strangers than your president

I don't know Mr. Trump I have never spoken to him or written to him.

He is a stranger to me as are you, but I do see your BS here and feel if you brag you should back it up.
I mean we saw Gillingans old boats and trailers, where is your Bona Fides?

Sapidus

I don't know Mr. Trump I have never spoken to him or written to him.

He is a stranger to me as are you, but I do see your BS here and feel if you brag you should back it up.
I mean we saw Gillingans old boats and trailers, where is your Bona Fides?

You've never been exposed to Trump's bragging or BS?

Where do you live cuz i would certainly like to go there so I don't have to see it

This_person

While I have no doubt that you believe what you say, do you understand that you do not have to pay more in federal taxes to accomplish the goals you state?

Sapidus

While I have no doubt that you believe what you say, do you understand that you do not have to pay more in federal taxes to accomplish the goals you state?

Yep. The conversation was about lowering federal taxes however. And I said why I didn’t think that was possible or the solution.

Last edited: