I Love My Sebring!

Floyd2004

-Void-
I drove a Sebring once... never again though.
Sebrings are like boats to me, I like smaller cars because of the handling.

The older sebrings just looked odd to me... The new 07's are not too bad but its still a big car.

Give me something like an Audi TT or an Evo or a S2000 even, just something small and has some balls to back it up.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I wish my seatbelt light and dinger would recognize when the seatbelt is fastened. Some days it just lights up and starts dinging even though I'm all buckled in. Guess I need to take it in.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
I wish my seatbelt light and dinger would recognize when the seatbelt is fastened. Some days it just lights up and starts dinging even though I'm all buckled in. Guess I need to take it in.

*booking flight to remote island that has no phone access*

You sure you want to do that?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
*booking flight to remote island that has no phone access*

You sure you want to do that?
I'm not taking it to Park Dodge again. I'll have to go to Ralph's in Prince Frederick.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
BS Gal said:

Sometimes it's hard to see, but check the wiring hardness under the seat if the connection is loose...

Vince

BS Gal said:
I'm not taking it to Park Dodge again. I'll have to go to Ralph's in Prince Frederick.
You didn't want a Chrysler Product anyway, did ya? :confused: How about a BMW 330 i convertable?

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
chernmax said:
Sometimes it's hard to see, but check the wiring hardness under the seat if the connection is loose...

:jet: Little Freudian slip? :lmao: Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :huggy:

I thought I lost one of my speakers this morning. I was only hearing sound out of the right one. I was like "Great, what ELSE can go wrong this morning/week?" Turns out the radio station was broadcasting their news in mono :confused: and when the music came back on, it was fine. :whew: :jameo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
got banned from Park, didn't ya? :lmao:
Well, 1bdz, not really.......I was, however, offered $ from Thompson's Furniture one time if I would just leave the store. :lmao:

Okay, I checked the wiring and kind of shoved it real good into the connection so I'll see if that fixes it. It's got to be a loose connection because it doesn't happen all the time and if you just jiggle the belt, it will stop. Thanks.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
chernmax said:

My cig lighter stoped working and it's not the actual lighter part because my cell charger won't work. It's not the fuse either. I have mini fuses too which required a special trip to AutoZone. I replaced it just in case it was blown but didn't look blown.