I MUST say no.....

Cowgirl

OUCH!!!! :pete:Yes he was. :lmao:Sometimes I still hear him in my sleep....:lmao:

You should post his pic all dressed up.....Ya still have him don't cha?

Here are the pics I have on my work computer. No, I don't have him. I had him gelded when I first got him from you all, but he was still pretty aggressive to some of my other animals. He killed one of my goats (he bit him very hard on the neck, and the goat hemorrhaged). I kept him after that, because he seemed to calm down a bit. When I moved to Vermont, he was out in a field with the sheep, goat, and some calves. He was chasing the calves and sheep (and tossed a calf :yikes:), so for a while I left a lead attached to his halter. He could walk just fine, but when he started chasing, he'd catch himself. I decided it wasn't fair to him to live like that, so he went to a donkey rescue who placed him in home with another donkey. Last I heard he was very happy...they were two asses in a pod. :lmao:

I really miss him though. He was such a lover boy (unless you were smaller than him). I miss scratching his chin. :frown:

Attachments

• Chester.jpg
    Chester.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 61
  • chester_with_hat_front_view[1].jpg
    chester_with_hat_front_view[1].jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 53
  • close_up_of_chester[1].jpg
    close_up_of_chester[1].jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 59
T

toppick08

Here are the pics I have on my work computer. No, I don't have him. I had him gelded when I first got him from you all, but he was still pretty aggressive to some of my other animals. He killed one of my goats (he bit him very hard on the neck, and the goat hemorrhaged). I kept him after that, because he seemed to calm down a bit. When I moved to Vermont, he was out in a field with the sheep, goat, and some calves. He was chasing the calves and sheep (and tossed a calf :yikes:), so for a while I left a lead attached to his halter. He could walk just fine, but when he started chasing, he'd catch himself. I decided it wasn't fair to him to live like that, so he went to a donkey rescue who placed him in home with another donkey. Last I heard he was very happy...they were two asses in a pod. :lmao:

I really miss him though. He was such a lover boy (unless you were smaller than him). I miss scratching his chin. :frown:

:lmao: