I Need A Bathtub Jesus

Clem_Shady

Oh, c'mon, I know you all hated me while I was in the 7th District, but surely someone down there can set our past differences aside and come together on this highly religious endeavor.

It's not like everything imaginable that should have been and wasn't thrown away isn't sitting unused in somebody's yard down there.

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh, c'mon, I know you all hated me while I was in the 7th District, :

This is interesting, typos and bad grammar notwithstanding.:whistle:

Reading what you described of that person in my opinion they have a Self Defeating Personality Disorder. This as in many personality disorders presents itself in a variety of contexts. Characteristically, people with this disorder act in such a way as to cause others to be angry or to reject them. A person with this disorder will indeed cause socially destructive incidences. To be hated , rejected or intensely disliked as in living with their expectations that's why they may feel good concerning their negative impact around others. Part of the problem is not that their egotistical but the have low self esteems and any negative respond too them they feel a sense of enjoyment. It's difficult if not impossible to reach out to such people as part of their disorder they will rebuff a helping hand with callus. A variety of theories, psychoanalytic, cognitive and social learning have been offer to explain the origin of the patterns of this disorder.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Can you write prescriptions?

Or did Maryland revoke that right when they put that child support judgment against you?

I can write them for anyone, yes. :howdy:

And that was actually residue (long since fixed) from Maryland's total inability to handle a Norwegian child support matter. But appreciate your concern as much as always. :killingme

Clem_Shady

I can write them for anyone, yes. :howdy:

And that was actually residue (long since fixed) from Maryland's total inability to handle a Norwegian child support matter. But appreciate your concern as much as always. :killingme

Bad news.

I thought you didn't have any money.

The lawsuit's back on.

:yikes:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just as I thought.

You edited the post again.

That's OK, Lance has the original.

:whistle:

Even better:

Clem: Your honor, you see this??..see??...this is an example of what I'm talking about.In the original post there is no 'celebrating smiley'. In the edited version..there..there!..you see what I'm talking about?? I'm telling ya, I haven't been under this much stress since the Electrolux tried to fight back."

Clem_Shady

Even better:

Clem: Your honor, you see this??..see??...this is an example of what I'm talking about.In the original post there is no 'celebrating smiley'. In the edited version..there..there!..you see what I'm talking about?? I'm telling ya, I haven't been under this much stress since the Electrolux tried to fight back."

Electrolux?

Tell us the story.

There's nothing I like more than a good appliance killing tale.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yr slower than even I give your credit for; that's you in that script..substitute another of your dead appliances if you wish.

R

retiredweaxman

Even better:

:dingding:

Clem_Shady

We got rid of our General Electrics before we even moved in, the Electrolux's have worked out much better!

Our GE didn't have to die a violent death, they went to a good home.

1st 2 pics the before, 2nd 2 pics the after/current

Some people are happy extracting a pound of flesh.

I settled for extracting a pound of plastic from General Electric.

And he went to a good home too.

The dump...