I need a female girly doctor

Tina2001aniT

in Calvert preferably, but anywhere will do, the most important thing to me is her bedside manner as I am looking for her for my eight year old....

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Tina2001aniT said:
in Calvert preferably, but anywhere will do, the most important thing to me is her bedside manner as I am looking for her for my eight year old....
Is this something her primary care doctor can't take a look at?

mizteresa1965

Tina2001aniT said:

I don't know about Calvert, but Dr. Jean Eisenbrey (she's a pediatrician) in Waldorf is great. She's an older lady, kinda like the Gods gift to grandma doctors. Her number is 301-843-5333. My kids saw her when they were little, my younger nieces and nephews go to here.........she's very nice. Everyone calls her Dr. Jean.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
Tina2001aniT said:

Should I ask, why for an eight year old?

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
Tina2001aniT said:

Dr. Mitra is great. She resently moved from Dr. Sobracco (sp) and Naini's practice. If you call the Hospital directory they can give you her new number.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tina2001aniT said:
Do you need to, I am asking for a gyn for an eight year old, apparently she is having coochie problems :smack:
:roflmao: My friend recommended Dr. Mitra to me. Says she's great. 410-394-6268.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
Tina2001aniT said:
Do you need to, I am asking for a gyn for an eight year old, apparently she is having coochie problems :smack:

No, just being noisy. But what kind of Coochie problems can a 8 year old have that they need to see a gyno? I know anyone can get a yeast infection, but why not reg. md or ped. ?

Tina2001aniT

happyazz said:
No, just being noisy. But what kind of Coochie problems can a 8 year old have that they need to see a gyno? I know anyone can get a yeast infection, but why not reg. md or ped. ?

PLease step up off my daughters coochie, geesh.

If you would like a full report, I will be happy to give you one when the doc tells us what the heck the problem is...

Tina2001aniT

K_Jo said:
:roflmao: My friend recommended Dr. Mitra to me. Says she's great. 410-394-6268.

:huggy: Do you happen to have a phone number? That fax number is nice, but doesn't really help :shrug: I have tried to search for the number, but can't find it...

Tina2001aniT said:
:huggy: Do you happen to have a phone number? That fax number is nice, but doesn't really help :shrug: I have tried to search for the number, but can't find it...

KJO faxes pictures so they can diagnose. They won't let her in the office.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
CableChick said:
K_Jo faxes photos of her coochie. :lol:

Sheeeesh. I have a fax machine, and she's never faxed coochie pictures to me. :sad:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CableChick said:
:roflmao: Sorry, Tina. My friend gave me the number from Dr. Mitra's business card and I guess she wrote down the wrong one. I haven't tried to call yet. Let me try to get it...

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
:roflmao: Sorry, Tina. My friend gave me the number from Dr. Mitra's business card and I guess she wrote down the wrong one. I haven't tried to call yet. Let me try to get it...
Or maybe I can't read. :doh: 410-394-6278.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
K_Jo faxes photos of her coochie. :lol:

Sheeeesh. I have a fax machine, and she's never faxed coochie pictures to me. :sad:
Do you have a camera phone? I can send one right now!