I need a female girly doctor

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
K_Jo said:
OK, I just sent one from the bathroom...
Got it!

:lmao: You are one crazy girl. Next time be sure to get the right side of your coochie. Your left side isn't your best.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Got it!

:lmao: You are one crazy girl. Next time be sure to get the right side of your coochie. Your left side isn't your best.
Yes it is. :bawl:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Dr. Michelle Johnson is superb, and her nurse Tonya is just as wonderful!! 410-535-5610 and they're attached to the hospital.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mizteresa1965 said:
Some of you people just need to go away and stop turning an honest situation into a sexoffenders daydream.
WTF are you talking about? :confused:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Tina, not to stress you out, but I got my first period when I was 9. (Actually it was right before my ninth birthday). :yikes: I know there are other things that could be going on, but either way good luck to both of you and keep us posted.

My doctor is in St. Mary's, or I would suggest her.

mizteresa1965

There are some people in this forum that are offering honest answers to a woman that is asking for help. And there are some people trying to exploit the question, THOSE are the people that need to go away.

nomoney

mizteresa1965 said:
There are some people in this forum that are offering honest answers to a woman that is asking for help. And there are some people trying to exploit the question, THOSE are the people that need to go away.

:huggy: I'm sorry that you're ashamed of your coochie. :poorbaby:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
:huggy: I'm sorry that you're ashamed of your coochie. :poorbaby:
Maybe it's jacked up like mine.:shrug: Have her send a pic to BadGirl's cell phone for an evaluation.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
K_Jo said:
Maybe it's jacked up like mine.:shrug: Have her send a pic to BadGirl's cell phone for an evaluation.
I have very strict criteria for evaluating coochies. I am not a professional, but my standards are impeccable. I even have a few references if you'd like to see them.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
mizteresa1965 said:

If I want to exploit K_Jo's coochie on our myspace that's my business.

You need to check your panties, they seem to be twisted up. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mizteresa1965 said:
I asked around, and nobody knows what you're talking about. :shrug:

lil_daisy

http://womenshealth.jhmi.edu/gyn/specialty_programs/peds_gyn.html

Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Services
Children's Medical Practice at Johns Hopkins Bayview
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Baltimore, MD 21224
Appointments: 410-550-4605 or 410-550-4606

this is the place my friend is taking her 5 year old to. She has reoccuring yeast infections.
hence no baths, showers only.
Been through the child services and checked out hte possiblity of inappropriate contact- no findings. Now mom is investigating the idea of diabetes and is making a possible connection. She likes the place since there won't be any internal exams until it's absolutely necessary. little girl freaks at the dentist let alone a girly visit.

hope this helps.