I Need a Rustic Reception Venue!

KCampbell4

Hello Ladies!

I am looking for a rustic reception venue that is within an hour or so from Baltimore and can accommodate around 200 guests.

I'd LOVE to find a old barn! You would think it wouldn't be that hard, given all the farm land around, but it is proving to be quite difficult!

I've found a few places online and visited some in person, but most of them were too small or just not right.

Thanks for any and all suggestions!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hello Ladies!

I am looking for a rustic reception venue that is within an hour or so from Baltimore and can accommodate around 200 guests.

I'd LOVE to find a old barn! You would think it wouldn't be that hard, given all the farm land around, but it is proving to be quite difficult!

I've found a few places online and visited some in person, but most of them were too small or just not right.

http://www.bowlesfarms.com/

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Courtney's. Guaranteeed you can't find a more rustic venue.

Last edited:

Freefaller

A beautiful venue

Running Hare has a beautiful building and is a very nice setting, however, there is a huge problem with them. They have an exclusive arrangement with a caterer and you must use that caterer if you're renting their facility. The caterer charges about 4 times what others charge for similar services. I'm sure they pay a kickback to Running Hare for their exculcivity. We changed from Running Hare to Mary's Hope for a wedding and reception and it worked out quite well and saved us thousands of dollars!:yahoo:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Hello Ladies!

Check HERE Maryland wineries....I went on one of the Wine Trails and there were beautiful setting..one was an old dairy barn, redone and very nice!
Most are close to Baltimore.
Good Luck and Cheers!:buddies:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Check HERE Maryland wineries....I went on one of the Wine Trails and there were beautiful setting..one was an old dairy barn, redone and very nice!
Most are close to Baltimore.
Good Luck and Cheers!:buddies:

Did this place have wrought iron railings or anything like that? If it did, you would have your rusty setting.....wait.....you are talking about rustIC.....
I guess I misread. :snort:

luvmygdaughters

Hello Ladies!

We just went to Woodlawn in Ridge on Sunday and its one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. Beautiful Manor house and lovely grounds with old barns. Its off of Rt. 5 on Wynne rd.