I need counceling!!!!

Biscuit

Livin' Large
I dont know what happened?
iroc-dragster.gif
iroc-cop.gif

Woodrow

A cell phone???

Not to get off the subject but if you are ever rolling through VA, as I was and in my truck I hang my cell phone on my ceiling above my rear view, make sure to take it down!!! While he had me on the side of the road he was snooping through my truck from the window of course..I saw him look up at my ceiling and he said to me " You know those are illegal in VA don't you?" I said "What a cell phone?" He said "Oh I thought it was a radar detector!!":loser: So you tell me, was he just bored or what?? Seems like he was just finding stuff to ticket me on. So hide your cell phones when driving through VA to save you the trouble. I still can't believe he gave me a ticket for going 77 in a 65 and that was keeping up with traffic....Oh well!!!! Hmmmm..Maybe they should make a radar detector that looks like a cell phone.....hmmmmm...Thanks for all the info everyone :bubble:

K

Katie

Re: A cell phone???

Originally posted by Woodrow
Not to get off the subject but if you are ever rolling through VA, as I was and in my truck I hang my cell phone on my ceiling above my rear view, make sure to take it down!!! While he had me on the side of the road he was snooping through my truck from the window of course..I saw him look up at my ceiling and he said to me " You know those are illegal in VA don't you?" I said "What a cell phone?" He said "Oh I thought it was a radar detector!!":loser: So you tell me, was he just bored or what?? Seems like he was just finding stuff to ticket me on. So hide your cell phones when driving through VA to save you the trouble. I still can't believe he gave me a ticket for going 77 in a 65 and that was keeping up with traffic....Oh well!!!! Hmmmm..Maybe they should make a radar detector that looks like a cell phone.....hmmmmm...Thanks for all the info everyone :bubble:

He had WAY to much time on his hands. Darn him...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
A cell phone??? You did not know??

Originally posted by Woodrow
..I saw him look up at my ceiling and he said to me " You know those are illegal in VA don't you?" I said "What a cell phone?" He said "Oh I thought it was a radar detector!!":loser

I still can't believe he gave me a ticket for going 77 in a 65 and that was keeping up with traffic....Oh well!!!! Hmmmm..Maybe they should make a radar detector that looks like a cell phone.....hmmmmm...Thanks for all the info everyone :bubble:
:razz2: I've been living here for 11 years or so, and I've been told the VA Police are death on radar detectors. If you want to donate to the Greater VA Commonweath's coffers, the best and surest way to do it is to display a detector while driving there! I do not know what the issue is with them, but it's true.
Also, law enforcement will generally let you slide with going 5 - 6 mph over the limit; I'd say you pushed that envelope too far!
:cheers: penn

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: A cell phone??? You did not know??

Originally posted by penncam
:razz2: I've been living here for 11 years or so, and I've been told the VA Police are death on radar detectors. If you want to donate to the Greater VA Commonweath's coffers, the best and surest way to do it is to display a detector while driving there! I do not know what the issue is with them, but it's true.
Also, law enforcement will generally let you slide with going 5 - 6 mph over the limit; I'd say you pushed that envelope too far!
:cheers: penn

The "issue" with radar detectors, is the same issue with speeding tickets and red light cameras. It's simply a TAX on the citizens who break the laws.