I need help..any foot ball players

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
smoothmarine187 said:
You buy the beer, and I'm there!

Thanks...did it myself last night..talk about a trip :jameo: I did not know I could run that fast...see the thread where she tried to kill a turtle over the baby? You should see that video (thread I witnessed a turtle attack)

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
Thanks...did it myself last night..talk about a trip :jameo: I did not know I could run that fast...see the thread where she tried to kill a turtle over the baby? You should see that video (thread I witnessed a turtle attack)

I watched that one and the other one, I was laughing my azz off!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
smoothmarine187 said:
I watched that one and the other one, I was laughing my azz off!

During the turtle attack I had taken one of hubbys friends down he said he would grab the baby and run to the barn with it..when we got down there she was attacking the turtle. I was laughing on the video cuz he was saying HELL NO I am not getting it..I just kept saying while she is after the turtle get the baby and run..he was afraid...I ended up getting the baby threw the fence and running for the barn..momma followed the fence line to get me I was running so fast I went by the stall door and half layed half tossed the baby in and kept running. Momma be lined for the stall and I circled back and slammed the door.

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
During the turtle attack I had taken one of hubbys friends down he said he would grab the baby and run to the barn with it..when we got down there she was attacking the turtle. I was laughing on the video cuz he was saying HELL NO I am not getting it..I just kept saying while she is after the turtle get the baby and run..he was afraid...I ended up getting the baby threw the fence and running for the barn..momma followed the fence line to get me I was running so fast I went by the stall door and half layed half tossed the baby in and kept running. Momma be lined for the stall and I circled back and slammed the door.

Why can't you just rope it?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
smoothmarine187 said:
Why can't you just rope it?

because getting close to her in not the problem..she does not run at all she comes right to you (In defense mode) the problem would be getting her off of you and away from you and washing all the spit off..she has spit my cell phone my camera and I had to dig green stuff out of my ear over this baby...she is horrible...It would be like lasoing a tiger then trying to run away from it when it attacked your ass.. :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
because getting close to her in not the problem..she does not run at all she comes right to you (In defense mode) the problem would be getting her off of you and away from you and washing all the spit off..she has spit my cell phone my camera and I had to dig green stuff out of my ear over this baby...she is horrible...It would be like lasoing a tiger then trying to run away from it when it attacked your ass.. :huggy:

This is hilarious, I would have loved to see this in real time. You toooooo funny Paso!! :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
This is hilarious, I would have loved to see this in real time. You toooooo funny Paso!! :huggy:

BTW, I told my little Em about the baby and she wants to come over and visit.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
BTW, I told my little Em about the baby and she wants to come over and visit.

Well you know where I am at...I have not seen him nurse yet..but the mother is not dripping milk and he is not dead yet so we will see..they are in a stall for a few days..my next baby is out of a good mother that would could catch the baby and she could pet it..

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Well you know where I am at...I have not seen him nurse yet..but the mother is not dripping milk and he is not dead yet so we will see..they are in a stall for a few days..my next baby is out of a good mother that would could catch the baby and she could pet it..

When is your next baby due? She can come pet the baby and I want to watch you catch the other one again!!! :lmao: