I need help..any foot ball players

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tinkerbell said:
:killingme: You have GOT to sell tickets to the "baby catchings." I'd buy one!

Actually it is pretty dangerous...I really wish I could do more..I can not dip the navel of the baby..I can not check its weight daily..I would like to get in the stall and check the mothers udder..Hell I would like to fly spray the baby...I cant do anything..if the baby does not nurse it will die..its on its own..I can not help at all and I hate that feeling..I think I will sell and replace this mother she has plucked my last nerve.. :jameo:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Actually it is pretty dangerous...I really wish I could do more..I can not dip the navel of the baby..I can not check its weight daily..I would like to get in the stall and check the mothers udder..Hell I would like to fly spray the baby...I cant do anything..if the baby does not nurse it will die..its on its own..I can not help at all and I hate that feeling..I think I will sell and replace this mother she has plucked my last nerve.. :jameo:

I wouldn't keep her if I were you. It's good to have a protective mother, but you want a mother that respects you and knows you aren't going to hurt her baby. She is too agressive, sounds like. She should be protective without the aggression. :llamaburgers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
I wouldn't keep her if I were you. It's good to have a protective mother, but you want a mother that respects you and knows you aren't going to hurt her baby. She is too agressive, sounds like. She should be protective without the aggression. :llamaburgers:

AND if you push the issue she will stomp the baby trying to get to you its like she is possessed....After the first week she is alot better..you just have to hope you do not need to help the baby in the first week..he is kinda on his own sad to say...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
AND if you push the issue she will stomp the baby trying to get to you its like she is possessed....After the first week she is alot better..you just have to hope you do not need to help the baby in the first week..he is kinda on his own sad to say...

Can you get them into a separate stall and work on him. I'll come help you if you need it.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Can you get them into a separate stall and work on him. I'll come help you if you need it.

He is in a 12 X 12 stall come on over and see if you can get in the door...I will take pictures... :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
He is in a 12 X 12 stall come on over and see if you can get in the door...I will take pictures... :huggy:

Oh so I'm the entertainment,,,, I do believe I said help you,, like I will pull the door open real quick as you're running for your life...And, I promise not to laugh until you are safe.... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh so I'm the entertainment,,,, I do believe I said help you,, like I will pull the door open real quick as you're running for your life...And, I promise not to laugh until you are safe.... :huggy:

Well I help Mingiz change a tire by taking her picture..whats the difference :shrug:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea she does!!! How bout I hold the door....I won't let anything happen to my Paso.... :whistle: I'll bring my camera and SMR can get the video :love: :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
Yea she does!!! How bout I hold the door....I won't let anything happen to my Paso.... :whistle: I'll bring my camera and SMR can get the video :love: :lmao:

I'm bringing my camera and all my lenses as well... :whistle:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Pasofever said:

I'm so happy you posted this thread, I used to want a llama. :huggy: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Unbelievable said:
I'm so happy you posted this thread, I used to want a llama. :huggy: :lmao:

Out of all the llamas I have had (over 20) this is the only one like this...and is great when the baby is older or when she has no baby it seems to start the second you get the baby on the ground.. :lmao:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Out of all the llamas I have had (over 20) this is the only one like this...and is great when the baby is older or when she has no baby it seems to start the second you get the baby on the ground.. :lmao:

You should do what we did with the aggressive cows....carry a shovel handle. They seem to respect you a little more when you give them a "love tap" across the bridge of the nose. It wasn't enough to really hurt them, but they knew you meant business.

MorganLover

Your baby is a pretty color, but that female has got to go. Wont she breed mean mommas? wont her babies grow to be mean like that when they have babies? I was wondering what the heck you were doing with your coat like that, thinking well no wonder that things is mad or scared you look CRAZY lol, but now i know why she is a spitter lol. you need to get a poncho to put on when you go to her.