I need inspiration

Black-Francis

I am looking for a song for the film I am editing. I'd like to use a new song, rather than scrolling through my library of a 1000 old but good ones.

The scene... a bride and groom getting ready for their wedding day. Make up, flowers, getting the dress on, and him getting ready with his friends.

I know some will put some funny suggestions :lol: but I am seriously looking for something pretty, and new. Doesn't have to have words, but it usually does.

:flowers:

sockgirl77

Etta James....At Last. If I should ever take that plunge again I want to walk down the aisle to that song.

B

Bronwyn

Alright, the video is finished. I posted a link to it in my blog here on somd.

sockgirl77

Alright, the video is finished. I posted a link to it in my blog here on somd.

sockgirl77, we're sorry, but you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post:

ACCOUNT NOT ACTIVATED: You may have just registered and not yet activated your account. Immediately after you registered, our system sent you an email message that contained a validation link. You must click this link to validate that the email address you used to register is real and belongs to you. If you need a new activation email to be sent to you, click here.

ACCOUNT NOT YET APPROVED: If you are a new user and you completed the validation process noted above, then you may still be in the queue for your new account to be reviewed by one of our staff members. SoMd.com requires all new user accounts to be manually reviewed before the user can post to the forum. This is required to prevent SPAM and ABUSE. We typically review and approve all new accounts within one day. You will be notified by email when this happens.

ACCOUNT DISABLED: The administrator may have disabled your account because of infractions against the rules.

INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you need to contact our staff for help with this issue, please open a support ticket at our help desk. (Clicking on this link will open a new browser window so you don't lose your place here.)

:ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
When you have access;

YouTube - Antonio Vivaldi 3/12 - Spring, Pastoral Dance

Vivaldi, the four seasons, Spring III is not, obviously, new, but, my gawd, a tender, touching, moving and soaring, glorious piece I can so see for your project.

:buddies:

I'm more into Pachelbel in D. Gets me everytime I hear it.

YouTube - Pachelbel Canon in D Major Perfect Version

But this version is AWESOME!!! :larry:

BUT...........

Beaten, why for (why for)
Can't take much more
Here we go here we go here we go, now

This would be my second choice. :lol:

Last edited: