I need snow pants!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Target and Wal-Mart do not have them. Has anyone seen any lately? An employee at Wal-Mart suggested I try JCP or Belk.

I was riding my bike, and fell off, and scrapped my pants on the ground, and pretty soon I had s'no pants at all....

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Missed a decent sale at Dicks a few weeks back. Bought a pair for $20 and actually they have been doing well with jeans underneath at 0 degrees.

Try Dicks in the mall in Waldorf.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lol!

Target and Wal-Mart do not have them. Has anyone seen any lately? An employee at Wal-Mart suggested I try JCP or Belk.

...I was thinking the same thing last night.

I went out and did doughnuts in the fields for about 45 minutes on the 4wheeler wearing sweat pants and thin gloves (and a big jacket). I was about a snowman when I came inside. The only thing warm on me was my grin.

It took 15 minutes in a HOT shower before I could find my wee wee.

:brrr:

(Normally, it only takes 10) :lmao:

Yeah, that would be my guess. I need them today for this weekend. I should have planned better. :ohwell: An option would be to purchase them once we get to our destination though. They'll definitely have some.

How big/tall are you? I have a pair hanging in the closet that I haven't used in years. You're welcome to borrow if they fit...

Cowgirl

I just got a new pair of insulated bibs at Southern States...they were 30% off! But I don't think they're your kind of snow pants, Chasey. :lol:

Pete

Repete
:faint: Why didn't you tell me you were going to be in town?! You were exactly 1.237 blocks away from my work! Did you try their garlic knots?

Because I am under cover. I didn't go there on purpose, it was the ONLY place I could find in that miserable little town. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
For tubing, you really don't need snow pants b/c the chance of falling off the tube is slim to none and you really don't get wet. I got some workout type (nylon-ish) pants from Wal-Mart to go tubing a few weeks back. I put sweats underneath and it was perfect.

Cowgirl

Because I am under cover. I didn't go there on purpose, it was the ONLY place I could find in that miserable little town. :lol:

:mad: It's not a miserable little town...it's quaint. There's also a McDonald's, a Hardee's, a Chinese place, Dominoes, and two nicer restaurants- Doc's and Joshua's. :shrug: