I need snow pants!

Pete

Repete
:mad: It's not a miserable little town...it's quaint. There's also a McDonald's, a Hardee's, a Chinese place, Dominoes, and two nicer restaurants- Doc's and Joshua's. :shrug:

I saw the Hardees and a Subway but no McDonalds, ChingChang place. I used my GPS to try and locate a place to go sit down and eat with Boy and the Ex. First hit was some Huckleberry Country Kitchen place up off 301 just north of the welcome center.......closed. then back into town for a Red lion Inn or something and the GPS took me into a neighborhood and pointed at some house........in frustration I said screw it and drove into town and the Pizza joint was the first place I saw.

Cowgirl

I saw the Hardees and a Subway but no McDonalds, ChingChang place. I used my GPS to try and locate a place to go sit down and eat with Boy and the Ex. First hit was some Huckleberry Country Kitchen place up off 301 just north of the welcome center.......closed. then back into town for a Red lion Inn or something and the GPS took me into a neighborhood and pointed at some house........in frustration I said screw it and drove into town and the Pizza joint was the first place I saw.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Subway. I've never heard of Huckleberry or Red Lion Inn. :roflmao:

That's why you should have PMed and asked for a place to eat. :shrug: I'd have hooked you up. :yay:

You should have gone into Chestertown...there are more places there. Or Middletown, they have TONS of places..including a kick-ass sushi place. :yay:

Pete

Repete
Oh yeah, forgot about the Subway. I've never heard of Huckleberry or Red Lion Inn. :roflmao:

That's why you should have PMed and asked for a place to eat. :shrug: I'd have hooked you up. :yay:

You should have gone into Chestertown...there are more places there. Or Middletown, they have TONS of places..including a kick-ass sushi place. :yay:

Well it wasn't planned. I was meeting the ex somewhere along 301 for kid swap. Typically we meet up around Queenstown but I was further along than she was so we met at the welcome center. We like to grab something to eat and chit chat so Boy can see his mom and dad together being nice and cordial to each other at least once a month. The "handoff" seems tacky to me.

I would like to know a decent place there for next time though.

Pete

Repete

I just checked my phone, the first place was Lonesome Dove Country Kitchen in Church Hill. The other place was Red Bull in on Walnut street which turned out to be someones house.

Cowgirl

I just checked my phone, the first place was Lonesome Dove Country Kitchen in Church Hill. The other place was Red Bull in on Walnut street which turned out to be someones house.

Oh yeah, the Lonesome Dove just closed a few months ago. Let me know next time and I can give you some options.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
For tubing, you really don't need snow pants b/c the chance of falling off the tube is slim to none and you really don't get wet. I got some workout type (nylon-ish) pants from Wal-Mart to go tubing a few weeks back. I put sweats underneath and it was perfect.
I want them more for warmth than anything. I didn't have snow pants last time and I got chilly. :lol: