I need to find a little black dress

Sadysue

I am 5'1 with big hips and small waist. I do not know where to shop with decent prices for a dress. I am no rich, so I cannot spend alot of money. Please help. Where can I go in a hurry to find a dress?

How about Fashion Bug, Cato's or Dress Barn? All are local and usually have pretty clothes, though Dress Barn may be more expensive.

kalmd

Fashion Bug is having a big online sale, up to 70% off stuff. I just ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday. They have this dress on sale for $5.98. It's kinda plain, but is such a good price.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Fashion Bug is having a big online sale, up to 70% off stuff. I just ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday. They have this dress on sale for $5.98. It's kinda plain, but is such a good price.

I've got that dress!! It's soooo comfortable! But I paid full price for it a few weeks ago. :frown:

kalmd

I've got that dress!! It's soooo comfortable! But I paid full price for it a few weeks ago. :frown:

Aww, that stinks. You can get some really good deals when they have these sales. I ordered 10 items yesterday (including 3 pairs of shoes and a fancy type party dress) for $80 yesterday. A lot of those items are not even there today. They sell out fast.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Aww, that stinks.

I know! :frown: I needed a dress for an event last month and I didn't want to wear any of the ones I had. I don't usually shop at Fashion Bug but happened to be in there with some friends. I noticed most of their clothes are "older." BUT, they did have some adorable dresses for all occasions. I really like their jewelry, too. :yay:

tyky

eieio
I know! :frown: I needed a dress for an event last month and I didn't want to wear any of the ones I had. I don't usually shop at Fashion Bug but happened to be in there with some friends. I noticed most of their clothes are "older." BUT, they did have some adorable dresses for all occasions. I really like their jewelry, too. :yay:

I went in there today and walked back out...it looked like the entire store was now Plus Size. Didn't it use to be one side was plus and then the other was regular?