I saw the batmobile!

PeoplesElbow

I saw the batmobile being trailered down the road this weekend, twice, going east on Friday and going west today.

Grumpy

I saw the batmobile being trailered down the road this weekend, twice, going east on Friday and going west today.
A guy in DC owned it at one time, I remember seeing him driving it up to L'enfant Plaza in DC about 12 years..Parked it at a meter and every one was taking selfies with it.

PeoplesElbow

A guy in DC owned it at one time, I remember seeing him driving it up to L'enfant Plaza in DC about 12 years..Parked it at a meter and every one was taking selfies with it.
I figured it was going to/coming from some event. I saw it on I-68 near the WV/MD border both times.

GregV814

You know you are in trouble now... folks in Langley Va. use it as a diversion to transport “black suitcase” stuff from the Pentagon to Camp David... Iron Mountain document storage is a ruse to hide Area 51 detainees in old coal mines in Bluefield W. Va....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know you are in trouble now... folks in Langley Va. use it as a diversion to transport “black suitcase” stuff from the Pentagon to Camp David... Iron Mountain document storage is a ruse to hide Area 51 detainees in old coal mines in Bluefield W. Va....
.... And don't forget the "Time Portal"

NextJen

Raisin cane
Was it this one?

WingsOfGold

Last week I sold a set of 65 Mustang seats to a guy in NJ that makes Batmobiles, he has 6 in his shop right now as we speak.. Good guy on the up and up, Ebay is a great way to flip car parts! 😁

I love the sign above the door, "Home and Condo Decorating". Yeah, I'd really choose this guy to decorate my place.

Why pay him when the job I did looks just as good??