I sure hope Hunter is alright.....

limblips

PREMO Member
I haven't heard much of anything about him since the Israeli thing kicked up. I guess he is just being a good citizen, son and daddy.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Third Circuit Court of Appeals rejected his appeal for dismissal. Looks like he will be in court next month unless his Daddy pardons him.

Clem72

I haven't heard much of anything about him since the Israeli thing kicked up. I guess he is just being a good citizen, son and daddy.
face crying GIF

I'm sure he's keeping himself busy.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Third Circuit Court of Appeals rejected his appeal for dismissal. Looks like he will be in court next month unless his Daddy pardons him.

Pretty sure a pardon can't be done until there is a conviction. By that time, Trump should be in office. And he ain't gonna do that.

Grumpy

Pretty sure a pardon can't be done until there is a conviction. By that time, Trump should be in office. And he ain't gonna do that.
Hunter will no doubt plead guilty and throw himself at the mercy of the court for a quick conviction, followed by a pardon before next January.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Pretty sure you would be wrong (maybe you're not old enough to remember) Ford pardoned Nixon without conviction or charges..

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Pretty sure you would be wrong (maybe you're not old enough to remember) Ford pardoned Nixon without conviction or charges..

I stand corrected. It appears you are correct, to wit: "The Supreme Court has settled this in the case of Ex parte Garland, stating that the pardon power “may be exercised at any time after [the act’s] commission, either before legal proceedings are taken or during their pendency or after conviction and judgment.”"