i think i have carpal tunnel

babybear9120

thursday i did go to social services to apply for something called healthshare for those in st marys county and i was approved. i also went to brenton medical office in san suchi shopping center and was seen. come to find out, it IS carpal tunnel and now i have to find a primary care dr. since i just moved into the area, would anyone know a good dr? i also need to make sure they accept healthshare. pls help if u know a good dr. thank you.

Pandora

I was diagnosed YEARS ago with carpal tunnel and wear a brace on my left hand (just like lugebob said) when I get tremendous flare ups but kept it on all day for the first 2-3 days than just part-time. I opted not for the surgery because, at the time, the rate of cure was very small. The pain would eventually go away using the method lugebob posted.

I have broken my left wrist 4 times, the 1st time was a complete shatter and part of the bone came out of the skin and the nerve didn't exactly heal right. Now, in the last few years, I have had arthritis in my fingers. I have been doing a vast amount of yard work compared to prior years and can barely make a fist today. Errrrr, but better the fingers than the wrist pain, for sure.