I think I've figured out why I'm so Team Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're just sore because I'm the only one here who calls you out on your utter piles of horse cacca you drop here constantly AND can back it up.

:loser:

Go ahead, refute what I said and back it up.

And they were met in two very different ways.

Obama says it: "Oh, he's such a wise savior! :notworthy "
Trump says it: "BWAhaha! What a goob! Idiot! Stupid head!"

Just like now with that gas tax holiday scheme Biden has cooked up.

Obama says it's a loser: "Oh our savior speaks! Thank GOD we have this miracle leading our country!"
Biden wants to implement it: "Oh our savior! Thank GOD we have such wise leadership!"

:tap:

SamSpade

Just like now with that gas tax holiday scheme Biden has cooked up.

Obama says it's a loser: "Oh our savior speaks! Thank GOD we have this miracle leading our country!"
Biden wants to implement it: "Oh our savior! Thank GOD we have such wise leadership!"

And "gas cards".

There's two ways I know of, to alleviate the gas price problem.

1. Lower demand and
2. Increase supply.

Biden refuses to do anything to increase supply EXCEPT to grovel before our enemies, begging for them to make more.

But gas cards and gas tax holidays INCREASE demand - slightly - and they don't do anything to stop the problem. It's like handing out bigger buckets to bail a leaking boat. The tax holiday is pathetic, since the federal tax is so meager, it will be swallowed up by INCREASES in gas price in a matter of weeks. One pundit said "about 12 days, at the rate of increase". An utterly useless gesture.

OccamsRazor

And "gas cards".

There's two ways I know of, to alleviate the gas price problem.

1. Lower demand and
2. Increase supply.

Biden refuses to do anything to increase supply EXCEPT to grovel before our enemies, begging for them to make more.

But gas cards and gas tax holidays INCREASE demand - slightly - and they don't do anything to stop the problem. It's like handing out bigger buckets to bail a leaking boat. The tax holiday is pathetic, since the federal tax is so meager, it will be swallowed up by INCREASES in gas price in a matter of weeks. One pundit said "about 12 days, at the rate of increase". An utterly useless gesture.
Its nothing more than a "Look what we did for you" moment. Even if they gave a full federal AND state break, it is still $4+ per gallon at the pump!

CPUSA

You're just sore because I'm the only one here who calls you out on your utter piles of horse cacca you drop here constantly AND can back it up.

And you're just sore from those prison wine bottles being stored where they don't belong...along with your man-wife's beads...

phreddyp

That just goes to show that you never pay attention! I call out Blondie every now and then, the major difference between you and her is she is correct more often than not .