I want THIS guy's lawyer... (news from home)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ricky Racer said:
my gut told me she was a whack job but the little head said she was hot

Glad you still have a sense of humor. :lol:

Pay the lawyer and file counter charges including reimbursement of all financial costs if you are found innocent. It will be money well spent. Good luck.

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Lenny said:
I suspect it's 'cause he recognizes that he was set up by an EX- and took bait hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, and boat. He's feeling stupid and needs to justify his anger (suspect he cannot express his hanger toward the EX- 'cause he still carries that torch) so the cops, judge, law, statute, and everyone ELSE is at fault.

But that's just a guess on my part.
No torch pissed at everything but the statute.
It is clear.
A.. must have intent to deprive.
B. Must make attempt to conceal.

Lenny you don't have a clue so :shutup: Put your blinders on, people are good and so is the system (what a retard)
How in the F is anything theft when someone asked you to get rid of something.(and you have proof they asked)

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Sharon said:
Glad you still have a sense of humor. :lol:

Pay the lawyer and file counter charges including reimbursement of all financial costs if you are found innocent. It will be money well spent. Good luck.
Thanks ,I know your right, I am just pissed at the fact she wins because she made me spend $2500 and the courts are making me spend it too.

Which I know I can't get blood from a turnip, so I am just out of the money.

She used the system and the system let her do it. This is why I am livid.

K

Kain99

Ricky Racer said:
When have you ever read that the courts have ever did anything about a woman lying on the stand?
Watch Court TV they bust "womens" azzes all the time! :killingme

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Ricky Racer said:
Thanks ,I know your right, I am just pissed at the fact she wins because she made me spend $2500 and the courts are making me spend it too.

Which I know I can't get blood from a turnip, so I am just out of the money.

She used the system and the system let her do it. This is why I am livid.

Which was precisely my point!

So.....
Ricky Racer said:
Lenny you don't have a clue so :shutup:
is all wrong.