I want to take up watching TV

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Monk USA Fridays at 10pm :clap:

I'm also a fan of Mythbusters, Discovery Channel Wednesays at 9pm.

And of course, there's CSI Thursdays at 9pm on CBS.

For news, try Fox News Channel with a mix of some of the other stuff for balance (gotta see what the lefties are spewing sometimes. . .)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Kizzy said:
Any sugestions? Meaning what is good, when does it come on and what is it about?

Now, I watch next to no TV, at all, so I really don't know much about the subject. I just tend to waste time here on the forum and on yahoo messanger, and I have decided that I need a new hobby.

So could somebody help a sista out? :peace:

Here are the things we watch. I dont know if you will be interested or not.. but we like them alot. (can ya tell we are jeopardy freaks. LOL)

Sundays- Extreme Makeover-Home Edition. Desperate Housewives. That is about it on sundays, cause we dont get home till later.

Mondays- During the day: Starting Over, Trading Spaces. Night: 30-Minute meals w/ rachel ray. jeopardy. medium and if you are into the reality shows.. the bachelorette is airing right now. it goes like this 6:00- 30 minute meals. 7:30- jeopardy, 8:00-bachelorette, 9:00 medium

Tuesdays- Jeopardy. Unwrapped on Food network. dont really watch anything on tuesdays.. although, tonight, I will be watching the American Idol stuff.

Wens- Jeopardy. We call it our SCI-FI wens.. and we watch taps, scare tactics, proof positive.

Thursday- Jeopardy. 30 Minute Meals, Good Eats and Unwrapped. Sometimes watch Emeril. dont really watch anything on thursdays

Friday- Jeopardy. Friday pretty much follows thursdays if we are home.

Saturday- dont watch tv.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Monk :yay:

Veronica Mars on UPN at 9pm Tuesdays. It's really a good show.

Mythbusters :yay:

And of course LOST on ABC 8pm Wednesdays

Family Guy on the Cartoon Network during Adult Swim, along with Venture Bros.

TLC, In a FIX and Clean Sweep are on from 6-8 and In a Fix is worth it just for "Sparky" *sigh*

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Kizzy said:
Any sugestions? Meaning what is good, when does it come on and what is it about?

Now, I watch next to no TV, at all, so I really don't know much about the subject. I just tend to waste time here on the forum and on yahoo messanger, and I have decided that I need a new hobby.

So could somebody help a sista out? :peace:
I could help you out with a new hobby.. and might be able to work on the TV somewhere!! :lmao:

ViolaceousTiger

WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ROCK! TWO HOURS OF THE GREATEST SHOWS ONE AFTER THE FREAKIN OTHER, "LOST" AT 8 AND "ALIAS" AT 9!!! Oh and the premiere of The Simple Life III some time next week!!!!

~rach

janey83

Twenty Something
Nickel said:
I only watch American Dreams and Law and Order. Law and Order's an easy one to get into, b/c it's on all the freakin' time. :lol:

I LOVE American Dreams....Sundays @ 8pm, NBC

Will Estes is *hot*