I weep for the future…

black dog

Free America
:looksdownatthetagontshirt: oh...yeah..yr right. :sshrug:
How did you read it upside-down?

20220409_171724.jpg

CPUSA

No one was forced to do anything. Private employment contracts are voluntary. This is the way we like it here in our capitalist system.

It’s amazing this needs to be explained over and over again to you dunderheads.
Really? So, any employee could've said "Nah, ain't doing it." and just gone back to work without any repercussions, for not getting the jab?
So, the employees can sue the chit out of Carhartt for violation of HIPPA laws, forced medical procedures, etc?

Just STFU with your Fascist beliefs, PLEASE!?!?!?!

HemiHauler

Really? So, any employee could've said "Nah, ain't doing it." and just gone back to work without any repercussions, for not getting the jab?
So, the employees can sue the chit out of Carhartt for violation of HIPPA laws, forced medical procedures, etc?

Just STFU with your Fascist beliefs, PLEASE!?!?!?!

You’d do well to have at least a passing familiarity with at-will employment. But it’s understandable - you’re a ward of the state and have never worked a day in your entire life.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
No one was forced to do anything. Private employment contracts are voluntary. This is the way we like it here in our capitalist system.

It’s amazing this needs to be explained over and over again to you dunderheads.
What do you think of the federal government vaccine mandate?
Can you please answer my question regarding Federal Employees?

Agee

So, where's the pic of the dude in said Carheart and the yoga pants, is he styling?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Really!!! Can you tell that to all the local Federal Contracting companies. I'd really like my job back without having to get the jab, you insufferable douche!
I'm sure he'll have a perfectly good explanation why that's not because of a Fed mandate.

HemiHauler

Really!!! Can you tell that to all the local Federal Contracting companies. I'd really like my job back without having to get the jab, you insufferable douche!

You gave up your job voluntarily. Bad choice that, especially in this economy.

black dog

Free America
You’d do well to have at least a passing familiarity with at-will employment.
I worked a good Union gig with a hiring business agent a few decades in Md and IN.
Both States are at-will, not once did I hear the words at-will with all those years of work.