I will never go to Bethpage Camp resort again

Bonehead

I recently drove through that place (Beth Page)

I cannot imagine what a zoo like atmosphere that place must have in the summer. There is no way I would ever "camp" there. There must be 300 sites all crammed together in about 10 acres of land. Forget having a camp fire at night, or having any privacy.

There is a State Park about 25 miles away that is pure heaven. Owls, fox and turkeys and plenty of room all for $ 27 a night with full hookups.

bcp

In My Opinion
I cannot imagine what a zoo like atmosphere that place must have in the summer. There is no way I would ever "camp" there. There must be 300 sites all crammed together in about 10 acres of land. Forget having a camp fire at night, or having any privacy.

There is a State Park about 25 miles away that is pure heaven. Owls, fox and turkeys and plenty of room all for $ 27 a night with full hookups.

Different reasons for camping, its all about the water park and stuff when you go to Beth Page.
I do agree however, if you want a more laid back time, the Virginia state parks are really nice.
Maryland campgrounds? not worth the energy to hook up the camper for them.

Hoover

The last time we went to Beth Page it wasn't really all that great. The prices were so high on everything it wasn't worth it for us to actually camp but cheaper for us to stay in a hotel. I think that was what really made our mind up to sell our camper.

PS _ the Blue Mercedes Golf Cart - LOL - I think mine was a lot better at least I wasn't afraid to get it muddy!!!

Last edited: