ICE raids 98 7/11 Stores Nationwide Today

steppinthrax

Prince William County in Va and Fredrick County in MD - changed how police would interact with suspected illegal immigrants

they self deported from those counties in large numbers

And while I have no issue with this. Doubling back to what I said earlier, I doubt it would do anything to the average american. How does an illegal directly affect you, or me? I have both B.S. and M.S in Computer Science. I have Clearance and have been investigated several times. How is an illegal going to take my job or even interfere with me in some way. Now let's drop myself down to a lower level, lets say I work tech support and have just a computer cert or some training, how is an illegal going to take away my job etc....

I don't get it...

glhs837

Power with Control
And while I have no issue with this. Doubling back to what I said earlier, I doubt it would do anything to the average american. How does an illegal directly affect you, or me? I have both B.S. and M.S in Computer Science. I have Clearance and have been investigated several times. How is an illegal going to take my job or even interfere with me in some way. Now let's drop myself down to a lower level, lets say I work tech support and have just a computer cert or some training, how is an illegal going to take away my job etc....

I don't get it...

How much of your taxes go to subsistence programs? How much of those programs go to able bodied people who could be gainfully employed if bottom tier wages were not artificially suppressed by hordes of illegals willing to work for those lower wages because the family is back in Mexico/the rest of Central and South America living off what is sent home. The worker willingly lives under conditions that most Americans would not consider a decent standard of living in return for sending a majority that wage back where it counts for a lot more. How many contractors would tell you simply cannot compete if you don't hire illegals? Or look the other way while your subs do? How much economic power is sent to other countries through remittance? How much economic power is wasted because Joe Blue Collar cannot reasonably make the choice to live 10-15 men to a single family house while his wife and kids live in another country living on the $500 a month that Pepe can send home after expenses? The govt looked the other way while this happened due to politicians being bought and paid for by lobbies....yet again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The worker willingly lives under conditions that most Americans would not consider a decent standard of living in return for sending a majority that wage back where it counts for a lot more.

there was a house in Fairfax a couple yrs ago ... some 25 males stacked up in all rooms of the house

bunk beds built out of 2x4s in all rooms .. living room, dining room, basement

How many contractors would tell you simply cannot compete if you don't hire illegals?

I believe Larry G alluded to that being one of the causes of his business failing ... everyone else was hiring illegals he was still hiring Americans

glhs837

Power with Control
there was a house in Fairfax a couple yrs ago ... some 25 males stacked up in all rooms of the house

bunk beds built out of 2x4s in all rooms .. living room, dining room, basement

I believe Larry G alluded to that being one of the causes of his business failing ... everyone else was hiring illegals he was still hiring Americans

I ran into a nice lady down here, a buddys soon to be ex was moving out of his house and going to be renting a room from her. Small road off Willows, very nice house near the end of it. Last house, under construction but mostly complete, 4-5 Hispanic looking gents cooking out all three times we dropped stuff off. House looked to be a monster, maybe 50 feet long, 25-30 deep two stories. According to SDAT, 5900sqft above grade, 1400 below. From what the soon to be ex told us, the lady she was renting from had built it soley to rent to enterprising gents of less than %100 immigration status. Imagine how many you can pack into almost 6K square feet bunkhouse style.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Kate Steinle. Burglary. Car jack. Drunk driving. Assault. Rape.

Have you ever looked at the actual crime rate among illegal immigrants compared to the crime rate among US citizens? I think you'll be very surprised. I won't even get into the crime rate among legal immigrates which is way lower than that of US citizens.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Have you ever looked at the actual crime rate among illegal immigrants compared to the crime rate among US citizens? I think you'll be very surprised. I won't even get into the crime rate among legal immigrates which is way lower than that of US citizens.

As illegal immigrants are here illegally wouldn't their rate be 100%?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Chinese takeout next? I've always thought they were a clearing house for illegal imports.

ever go to a pizza joint in the NE (philly north) part of the country. Those authentic Italian guys.... probably illegal if not owned by the mob.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

1 violent crime by an illegal criminal is 1 crime too many.

officeguy

Kate Steinle. Burglary. Car jack. Drunk driving. Assault. Rape.

Both facts are true, illegal immigrants have a very low crime rate as they work hard not to gather any law enforcement attention yet the same time, some of our worst criminals are illegal immigrants. Most of those have multiple prior contacts with LE which would be opportunities for ICE to remove them. If ICE agents get detailed to chase around 7-11 clerks and turkey-pluckers, they are not available to pick up gangbangers. 99% of those clerks and turkey pluckers will be released by next week with a bond posted by one of their US cousins. Their deportation hearings won't be scheduled for years in the future and in the meantime they'll continue to do what they have to do to make a living. No, ICE can't 'walk and chew gum'. The office of enforcement and removal operations (ERO) has 5700 officers, many of them tied up along the southern border. Once you get into the middle of the county, the number of officers per state and the caseloads per officer make clear that they have no time to waste on political boondoggles.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1 violent crime by American is okay?

The subject in question was illegal invaders and their crime rate.

I'm all for locking up home grown, violent ####bags. I think jail sentences should be shorter but prisons should be harsh places with daily misery. Perhaps we can get some Turkish prison consultants to help jack up our prison misery experience. After 1 go round if you still can't seem to function in polite society off you go for a looooooong stretch.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I still don’t get why y’all are giving Chris such a hard time. I think of him as the moderator. Happy Saturday, y’all! :smile:

Last edited: