Ick!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Wenchy said:
Baby we can talk a-all night,
but that ain't getting us nowhere...
I have no idea what Jim Steinman's lyrics are about, except for Paradise by the Dashboard Light which is a story. He also wrote Total Eclipse of the Heart for Bonnie Tyler.

Wayne's World had a bit where they played the video for I Would Do Anything for Love But I Won't Do That and asked, "What is it that he won't do?"

justbeachy

can be a real beach
kwillia said:
See... this is the problem with having a **** friend... it only works when both parties can keep it on the "booty call" level. It only takes one to fall in dang love and mess up a good thing tho...:ohwell:
I fell for my f buddy and told him luckly had feelings back :love:

SamSpade

Tonio said:
Wayne's World had a bit where they played the video for I Would Do Anything for Love But I Won't Do That and asked, "What is it that he won't do?"
Vienna sausage?

W

Wenchy

Tonio said:

My daughter HATE'S that song for that reason.

She willl be on tonight, or tomorrow night, to express her hatred of this particular song.

Vrai? She can't remember her sweetyger password.

Anyway to rectify that?

bcp

In My Opinion
bresamil said:
I'd rather be told I'm loved and wanted, but not needed. Needy people turn me off.
I would love for you to come over cause I want to make mad and passionate love to you for 15 or 20 seconds (hey, Im old, give me a break ok?)
but after that I dont really need you around so you can just leave the house,, wait, Im married,, maybe you better be leaving the hotel room, or we both might be leaving the house in a cardboard box headed for the back of the woods...