idea???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
What if I made a shirt with a cute horse & rider picture on it that said " twinkie eat'n, horsey lovin, SMIB" or SMIB lover, SMIB supporter. DO you think the tack shops would sell them? I have a relative in the T-shirt business.What do you think? :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Sadielady said:
What if I made a shirt with a cute horse & rider picture on it that said " twinkie eat'n, horsey lovin, SMIB" or SMIB lover, SMIB supporter. DO you think the tack shops would sell them? I have a relative in the T-shirt business.What do you think? :lmao:
:killingme i would buy it...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

Ok Huzzy whats my cut :tap:

SerenitStables

Sadielady said:

I'd buy one!!! :smile:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
We could give the proceeds to some horsey organization! :killingme
You are full of great ideas Paso! SMIB huzzy.....I like that. Sadly I don't qualify, but I could be a supporter. :lmao: On the back we could put "At least I'm not a puzzy", but I think that would cost more.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
We could give the proceeds to some horsey organization! :killingme
You are full of great ideas Paso! SMIB huzzy.....I like that. Sadly I don't qualify, but I could be a supporter. :lmao: On the back we could put "At least I'm not a puzzy", but I think that would cost more.

Mingiz is not gunna be happy :frown:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
why ? Did I say something inappropriate? Look I have a drawing! I am just joking anyway....

Attachments

• SMIB drawing 2007.JPG
    SMIB drawing 2007.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 114

SLIM

:yikes: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! :yikes:
:killingme :killingme :killingme
I LOVE it. Yes I would buy one. Maybe you should just sell them on 'somd.com'

SLIM

Paso, you've got to admit, the picture is not bad!
And,yes maybe, you should get a cut.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Paso,

Off topic question, how much do Llamas cost typically and are they an easy keep.

You can get adults pretty cheap if you are not worried about pedigree or size..like $200-250 might find a local sale and get one for $50-$75 ..I am getting into minis I should have a couple babies this year I sell my males for $400-$450 babies or two for less...They are easy keepers like a shetland pony..less then a lb of grain..flake or two of hay a day..worm every 8 weeks.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Sadielady said:

I think THONGS that say

PLACE TWINKIE HERE would sell better.

Heck I might even wear them myself :jerry:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Dougstermd said:
I think THONGS that say

Yeah...a short cut avoid the mouth and belly and just stick it on my ass.. :lmao:

SLIM

Dougstermd said:
I think THONGS that say

Is there even a place big enough on thongs to write all that? :lmao: